Tryndamere Build Order For Top

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jancarius

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2012

Been trying to decide how to build Trynd top. So far, I've been starting cloth armor+5 pot, then rushing to Berserkers, and the finishing out Wriggles, followed by a Zeal. Here's where I'm torn. Should I go for an AD item next? I'm still trying out the Ghostblade for Trynd. The plus side is it can give me a nice burst of AS/MS speed and the ArP is nice, but the slowdown on my IE is bad. Or should I build say, Avarice Blade+Brutalizer, and then finish PD and then go onto IE or some other pattern?

SpyderJ

12-05-2012

Well ide say dont bother with trynd as hes just massively outclassed by so many other top laners (especialy the newer bunch) and it wont really be worth your while when you can play other top lane champs that will have much more consistent success up in the top lane and for helping your teams.

However if your deadset on focusing on using trynd, ide say let your build follow something like this (open to changes depending on ur lane) the cloth 5 is fine (mantle 2 for an AP up there) focus on the zerker greaves and getting at least the vamp scepter, rush into that zeal and phantom after (the consistency of it will be better than ghostblade. Build a bit of defense if you have to, but your tryndamere, if your not murdering people while you have your ult popped then I wouldnt hope for much success with him anyways. Get into that infinity edge asap after the phantom and proceed to smack faces off (until they chain CC / exhaust you)

iEloquence

12-05-2012

Greaves > Wriggles > IE > PD > LW > BT > PD > GA

Final build in bold.

I Love Slurpees

12-05-2012

Wriggles is a waste of money with new vamp scepter. Been building him like this

Boots>Vamp/Dorans>Phage>Atmas>Frozen Mallet