Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The Trundle Who Stole Christmas

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Urf Life

12-05-2012

Sooo, Christmas is coming soon, and while Riot probably has all the skins thought out already, I thought I'd make a little idea for a skin.

The Trundle Who Stole Christmas

I imagine him being greenish skinned with a little santa outfit. He carries a grey sack instead of a stick, and since I can't think of any emotes, I'll let the comments decide.

Autoattack

He swings his sack at an enemy. Little presents fly out of the sack behind him.

Q

He bites an enemy, making his sack rainbow colored to show he has gained the buff from his Q ability.

W

Instead of making a field of filth, he'll make a snowy field, thats all white and has little snowflakes falling in the radius.

E

He summons a giant Christmas tree from the ground, decorated with lights, ornaments of all sorts, and a star on the top. Also, the area around the tree in snowy like his W and snowflakes will fall in the area.

R

When he uses it on an enemy, the enemy will have little gifts (?) fly around then and so will trundle. I guess you could kinda say this represents how he stole christmas because he steals stats.

Well, that's just an idea I've been having for a while. Hope you liked it!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kittybread

12-05-2012

Please! Trundle deserves a worthwhile skin