I think I understand the goal of the new jungle now

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PeligroSeduccion

12-05-2012

I'm pretty sure it's to make the 2 jungles essentially one lane of a sort. Riot doesnt want you to gank lanes anymore early, they want to bring the focus on to fighting the other jungler and getting farm. Like how other lanes don't help each other too often during the laning phase, they want junglers to be the same way. I think it's also an attempt to make 2 top a more viable option.

Commence the flaming and such

Twindry

12-05-2012

I dont see it as this but it is a bit early to find out what the goal of it was but it is a plausible theory

Undtoromeso

12-05-2012

This and the ward/oracle changes certainly force a lot of inter-jungle activity, also fun to watch with the esports I imagine. Nobody else a pro jungler can go up against on anything close to fair terms.

Sorian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-05-2012

That is why you didn't see many nunu junglers in season 2, there was no reason to counterjungle because the camps weren't worth anything considering lee sin was ganking every minute, gaining more than the 40 gold you got by consuming the big wraith. Now its almost back to season 1 rules as far as jungling goes and I enjoy it much more.