Banned for game connection problems that didn't influence the game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hi Im GDragon XD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2012

I just got banned for a bug that made me restart my computer every 6 or 7 games at the start...I would join in around 1 minute in and the game would resume as normal.
However, just now my game simply froze, for the first time ever, and I reconnected and resumed the game as normal. However, after the game ended, I was banned. Does this make sense, and has this happened to anyone else? thanks

Frogsterking

12-05-2012

You funny

DiamondHost

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiQužd View Post
I just got banned for a bug that made me restart my computer every 6 or 7 games at the start...I would join in around 1 minute in and the game would resume as normal.
However, just now my game simply froze, for the first time ever, and I reconnected and resumed the game as normal. However, after the game ended, I was banned. Does this make sense, and has this happened to anyone else? thanks
you don't get banned for d/cing from one game.

if you got banned then you should also have gotten a reform card.

post it here and GD can tell you whether or not you deserved it.

Hi Im GDragon XD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobxslayer View Post
you don't get banned for d/cing from one game.

if you got banned then you should also have gotten a reform card.

post it here and GD can tell you whether or not you deserved it.
Hmm. I did have a problem with a lot of games, but this isnt another thread QQing about unbanning me, this is about asking if other people have a connection problem at the beginning of the game and seeing how I can fix it.