Oracle Solution.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SkullKing

12-05-2012

I see that the oracle has recently been nerfed to include a five minute timer, and I don't quite see that as fair. Instead, I have come up with a solution that hopefully will help.

Instead of having a timer, make it so that only the one person with the oracle can see invisible units. This leads to many things:

1. The invisible champions like shaco and wukong will still be able to escape, even though they are still seen by an enemy champ.
2. Traps such as teemo's mushrooms can only be seen or cleared by the one person, rather than alerting the entire team.
3. Wards will require slightly more time to clear if team is moving around together.

I realize the last part seems minimal, but with the new sightstone, having wards destroyed no longer requires money to go back and buy, just use a charge, or go back to base.

Hope this helps.

Zirun

12-05-2012

No. Oracle is fine as it is. It no longer completely overshadows pink wards, but still lets teams control vision when they need to (like around Baron).

SkullKing

12-05-2012

Then at least reduce the cost slightly to compensate.

AtomicWaffles

12-05-2012

I think it's in the good place right now. Your nerf would not prevent OP map control.

Zirun

12-05-2012

Why does the cost need to be reduced? It's 1 kill's worth of gold, which proper use of Oracle's will give you much more than in return.

Menea6587

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by skullking021 View Post
Then at least reduce the cost slightly to compensate.
Why would you compensate for something that was OP?