This "new" Dota interface

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Amazerfulify

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanatosdb87 View Post
I agree with all that was mentioned above the hud and store is just awful. I almost uninstalled the second i saw it but better judgement ruled out and i told my self i would get used to it.................... well its still awful but because i KNOW you care about your players riot you will do your best to resolve this, i hope. Please I left Dota cuz it was **** please dont turn this wonderful game into a carbon copy of Dota there is so much i love about this game and u are slowly stripping it away every patch. Good job on the new items and the idea just poor execution on the store and the hud. The store is just way to time consuming it takes twice as long to search for anything it didnt get streame lined it got complicated. The store is so un-userfriendly i like the team stats and the health bar but everything else gets in the way.
I almost uninstalled the game too, I dont really how to explain this but you kind of found the words to say what i truely hate now about LoL, It dosnt fell like ''LoL'' anymore....

Amazerfulify

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFiara View Post
I agree with everything said above aside from Vrouge the troll.

The new shop is terrible in itself and the items are ridiculous to try and find. The HUD is ok (imo) and you can scale it so it's not quite as freakin' huge as it is. (HUD scaling in game options)

Riot, please take something away from this:
Do you remember when Blizzard had 12million people playing WoW? It was because the 2nd expansion was sooooooooooooo close to vanilla (as far as game mechanics being changed). Once the 3rd expansion came out, their numbers peaked in the middle of it, and started dropping towards the end because they started drastically changing the things that appealed to the player base in the first place. Numbers continue/continued to fall because they are still changing things so much.

What can we learn from this experience? If it's not broke, don't fix it.

Yes, this is a free game...(some may say we don't pay for the game so what does your opinion matter to riot) but I know I've spent over 300$ on it in the last 3 months buying skins/champs for Halloween and taking advantage of the sales each week. I'm sure I'm not the only one. The player base that you're disappointing right now, is the one who's making you more bank than Blizzard. The players and the fans who loved this game the way that it was.
Please take all of this into consideration. Thank you.
''If it aint broken, dont fix it'' YES so so true.

odbj

12-11-2012

"Rabble rabble rabble I HATE CHANGE rabble rabble rabble."

You're high. The new UI looks great.

Crewman06

12-11-2012

The new in-game UI makes me sick...
Not a metaphor either oddly enough. The contrast, colors, design, or something I haven't figure out cause me to have eye spasms and an overall sick feeling. Now, I never had this happen to me before this, and I have no trouble in any other game or anything else that might be 'epileptic inducing'. So until something is done I can't play.