We should have a new Journal of Justice. Maybe a cartoon.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheHat27

12-08-2012

I was thinking like a full on 30 minute cartoon once a month, or two 15 minute ones twice a month with (in either case) half of it showing the new champion for that month and the other half part of a larger story.

Though I wouldn't mind as you said Armonistan, 5 minute cartoon instead of "XXX Revealed!" would be infinitely better. I can imagine people rushing to the forums to guess what that champions skills would be if they didn't actually post the kit and just showed the video, maybe the lore, that would draw SO MUCH HYPE! (for the people who don't look for PBE spoilers, that is)

I hope I Red will see this!

InsanelySerene

12-08-2012

Even just a comic would be nice, but a cartoon/video would be even better.

Fox Bloody

12-08-2012

hm a comic of the league lore would be kinda fun... Honestly, something that gets to me: Lately, league's champions mostly just tell their past and their plans... but a lot of them, it doesn't explain exactly WHY they joined the league. Certain ones are understandable, it says in Ezreal's lore (or one of the Journal of Justices) that his artifact causes him to be summoned on the fields of justice. That's pretty cool, he's not a truly registered hero. But look only at elise's Lore. To paraphrase, it says she was unwittingly fell prey to the Shadow isles, and now she lures people to the shadow isles under pretense of a religious journey and feeds them to a giant spider "god". But nowhere does it explain how, why, or even when she decided to join the league. I'm not saying this sucks, Elise is one of my favorite champions, but a new Journal, or a comic book, or something could explain exactly why she chose to make herself a servant to the league... or even if, like Nocturne and Brand, she is forcefully bound into a contract with them that was not her choice.

TheHat27

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Bloody View Post
hm a comic of the league lore would be kinda fun... Honestly, something that gets to me: Lately, league's champions mostly just tell their past and their plans... but a lot of them, it doesn't explain exactly WHY they joined the league. Certain ones are understandable, it says in Ezreal's lore (or one of the Journal of Justices) that his artifact causes him to be summoned on the fields of justice. That's pretty cool, he's not a truly registered hero. But look only at elise's Lore. To paraphrase, it says she was unwittingly fell prey to the Shadow isles, and now she lures people to the shadow isles under pretense of a religious journey and feeds them to a giant spider "god". But nowhere does it explain how, why, or even when she decided to join the league. I'm not saying this sucks, Elise is one of my favorite champions, but a new Journal, or a comic book, or something could explain exactly why she chose to make herself a servant to the league... or even if, like Nocturne and Brand, she is forcefully bound into a contract with them that was not her choice.
For Elise I think it's because her god, that giant spider, moved to the new Twisted Treeline. I'm more annoyed about Kha'Zix. Rengar's motivation is to train to become a better hunter to kill Kha'Zix. So, if anything, Kha'Zix should be avoiding the League.

Fox Bloody

12-09-2012

Nah Kha makes sense cause he wants to eat Rengar. What i wanna know is why do rivals get along when on the same team? Or rather, why does it allow rivals on the same team? Morgana and Kayle are a broken combination, but they hate each other. Renekton wants to kill his brother nasus, but they are good at teaming against people. Things like this make no sense, there should at least be an interaction of some sort between characters who have a history together. Things such as death quotes added would be kinda fun too

1vMOODDOGv1

12-27-2012

you know how they have a cinematic trailer of LOL i would like to see one of rengar and kha's feud telling the story of how rengar lost his eye

Echocave

12-27-2012

This would be amazing, heck even a comic book would be amazing, they've got a lot of artist.

Xulsigae

12-29-2012

How about something like the Animatrix or Halo Legends? A couple short cartoons by different artists that each tell a different aspect of the whole story. Some would be serious, others light hearted.

Dr FreakinSmarts

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2013

bumped