We should have a new Journal of Justice. Maybe a cartoon.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheHat27

12-05-2012

I origionally posted this in a GameFaqs thread that discussed how much people didn't like Nami's lore:

While I was not playing during that time, I wish they would bring back "The Journal of Justice" and made it more important. Maybe even a comic book or cartoon.

Who wouldn't watch a 10-30 minute show that came out once a month?
Or maybe two 15 minute shows a month, one for the new champ of that month and one for a main story line. Even if there was no real "story" it would be awesome to have a show that even just added hi-jinx and personality for the champs.

Personally, I would love to see what happened to Veigar during his torture, how he was(and looked) before hand, and some of is exploits trying to take over Bandle City.

This cartoon could even be used to introduce legendary skins, again for example that cartoon could come out at the same time as "Young Veigar."

To make this into profit, they will get money off of the views, and you could perhaps pay a small amount of money for a subscription for viewing the cartoons a day or so early.

For the thread: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/95443...gends/64832615

Selwyn1

12-05-2012

yeah with out the JoJ some of the newer champs aren't making a lot of sense to why they joined and hopefully they could do some more league jujments to some of the older champs

TheHat27

12-05-2012

Yeah, I understand why Rengar joined, to train to fight Kah'Zix, but why did Kah'Zix join?
And Nami's lore is just . . . she left her home to serve for 100 years? Wouldn't that KILL THEM ALL?!

Burned129

12-05-2012

I'd pay to watch a JoJ cartoon. I've always been a lore freak and the old lore in LoL was interesting. The new stuff seems to be missing a certain touch. I'd love to see it all, old and new, animated. Maybe an explanation on how Miss Fortune can shoot so fast with flintlock pistols.

TheHat27

12-05-2012

Haha, I never thought about that with her pistols, I assume they are magic?

But yes, I would pay for it too. I think it would be awesome. Please keep this topic bumped, maybe someone will see that we want good lore back!

TheHat27

12-06-2012

Just gonna bump this . . .

Edit: 163 views, 3 likes and 2 comments that aren't me? What?

TheHat27

12-07-2012

One more bump!

KuzAnn

12-07-2012

I think advertising might be able to cover its cost(having short commercials before and after the episode), which would leave it free to watch for everyone. Plus if the series is good enough, it might encourage new people to pick up the game.

Jarlaxle

12-07-2012

Time to do some voice acting.

armonistan

12-08-2012

I would deeply enjoy the idea of having like a 5 min cartoon (ala Star Wars: Clone Wars) of a champion and their story.