Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

An idea.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rutank

12-05-2012

Let us customize what we think is "recommended" by ourselves. How hard was that for your dev team to think of? I don't want to list threw items all game if i know exactly what i'm going to be buying. Also why does utility need lifesteal/spell vamp? it's not an aura, put it back to Offense

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kavrae

12-05-2012

I think Utility is the perfect place for Vamp/Steal now that the Utility tree is meant to give utility to all roles. It's not a "support" tree after all.

Now as for your recommended items: do a quick forum search and you'll see some red posts giving instructions on how to do just that. Don't worry, the devs aren't completely hopeless. They do think of these things.