Fix certain skins (Snowmerdinger)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Meserion

12-08-2012

certain skins in the game cause massive framerate drops if they're on your screen if you don't have a fairly middle of the road computer.

Lets just say it, my computer sux. it does meet the minimum system requirements to play LoL but it is a bit outdated in terms of hardware.

I don't usually don't have an issue with LoL but certain skins, in this case the Snowmerdinger skin, causes my computer's fps to tank and eventually freeze. Being moderately schooled in Graphic design and 3D Modeling I can say it either has too many polygons or has too many instances that are spawned by that skin. This results in performance issues with certain computers.

Riot needs to make low resolution or low poly versions of these certain skins otherwise they need to change system requirements and expect to take a small hit in their playerbase; This is just the logic of what would occur.

I wasn't sure if to put this under art because skins are about art, or under help and support. since I think I know the problem I don't really need help or support, thus here we are.

Is anyone else ever having issues like this?

Thoughts? Comments?

Riot Read this please...

If you do know of any other skins that cause this, please mention them

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Meserion

12-09-2012

bump