Black Cleaver is too strong

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kavinh the third

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2012

thing is ad casters were falling behind end game so they kinda needed it. adcs would be better off with just a last whisper since they'd be able to kill a target alot quicker with the percentage rather then having to auto attack a few times before the armor pen effect is on the enemy.

Kagami

12-06-2012

Akali had gunblade made unique passive for part of stacks for item stacking...

I don't see this any different.

If you want to go Black Cleaver / Ghost Blade / Brutalizer / LW for full pen build then fine you make some trades off, but being able to stack 4 black cleavers is just stupid.

ArminTamzarian

12-06-2012

Any item that can be stacked 4 times without penalty is bad gameplay design.

Kyu Ryu

12-06-2012

Why should any item have a penalty for stacking a lot? You miss out on another item you could have placed in that slot by using additional of the same item. (Certain effects are the exception like the madred's blood razor)

Beaumains

12-06-2012

The secret to beating a 4 BC build is . . . Warmogs. 4 times if necessary. What's that? You shred all 78 of my armor? Good job, now how are you getting past my 6,000 actual hit points? Oh, you have only 300 AD and no crit? Good luck: I get 80 hp back every second. Meanwhile, I think I'll get together with my carry and pwn you.

Shimrra3

12-06-2012

This has got to be made unique. Brutalizer is, why the hell shouldn't this be. I was just in a game that had ten BCs between three players. I was one of them. That doesn't make it OK.

Beaumains

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimrra3 View Post
This has got to be made unique. Brutalizer is, why the hell shouldn't this be.
Actually, this is a good point. Everywhere else in the game flat penetration is unique and so is CDR, this has to be a mistake.

Nea De Penserhir

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaumains View Post
The secret to beating a 4 BC build is . . . Warmogs. 4 times if necessary. What's that? You shred all 78 of my armor? Good job, now how are you getting past my 6,000 actual hit points? Oh, you have only 300 AD and no crit? Good luck: I get 80 hp back every second. Meanwhile, I think I'll get together with my carry and pwn you.
Why doesn't he just kill your carry?

Psytric

12-07-2012

I'm failing to grasp something here. You can grab 4 of these, but doesn't that just reduce the number of attacks needed to farm your four stacks?

No matter how many BCs you have, are you not still limited to four stacks?

Jonnytz

12-07-2012

black cleaver still way too op, tone done the percent reduction... builds 200 armor, get it reduced to around 100 when they have armor pen is a little annoying to me... forget it if they build last whisper, i die as fast as the ad carry