Blade of the ruined king

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jeanschyso

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2012

I have the feeling that this item is REALLY powerful to have. I do have a question though. Does the active proc lifesteal? I read it was physical damage.

H0p0nP0p

12-06-2012

unsure wat u mean by "proc lifesteal", the term "proc" means programmed randomed occurence.

blade of the ruined king lifesteals AND it has a passive lifesteal of 2% of enemy health.

Unique: Your attacks deal 4% of the target's current health in physical damage and heals you for half the amount (120 max vs minions).

Nea De Penserhir

12-06-2012

Item actives use Spellvamp I'm pretty sure, else Kingblade would double dip. (The active already states it heals you.)

H0p0nP0p

12-06-2012

hextech gunblade activates into it's own spellvamp. maybe bladerk does give that unique a go also wen u active it...?? i mean, it does say "attacks" and not just "basic attacks..." someone test plz

67chrome

12-06-2012

Since when does dealing physical damage with abilities use life-steal? Life-steal as a mechanic is exclusively tied to auto-attacks and auto-attacks alone, spell-vamp restores health from physical, magical, and true damage abilities.

The only abilities that do benefit from life steal are specifically stated as applying on-hit effects (and in turn can't apply things like Rylies, Torment, Blackfire, Hextech Sweeper, or Spell Vamp).

So no, the active on Blade of the Ruined King doesn't steal more health with more life steal. (Probably heals more with Spell Vamp though).

H0p0nP0p

12-06-2012

But it is not a lifesteal. It states, attacks deals 4% current of current health of opponent, and heals u half. That in itself is not a lifesteal.

Jeanschyso

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2012

Thank you 67 chrome, I derped and forgot about that XD

basically the item grants lifesteal and can benefit from having spellvamp, but I bet it's not really worth it (unless...hybrid Akali or Jax?)

H0p0nP0p

12-07-2012

Negative. It works wonders in place of bloodthirster imo. But then again, i like playing bruisers and get close for the slow active and aoe attacks like ren or wu's ults.

CheeseCakeyumyum

12-07-2012

this item is so broke been rushing it every game on Jax and i have an 80 percent win rate in ranked 20 wins 5 loses.