Ezreal and Season 3 : A step in the right direction...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Paralyzing

02-04-2013

nerf ad ez, then buff ap ez pls :-))
Seriously though a Q and AA at level 1 and you lost a half bar of HP

Auryiel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2013

bump for the usual reason

TheOnlyDevice

02-08-2013

The thing i hate most about Ezreal is his lore...
"While exploring the pyramids of Shurima Desert, Ezreal uncovered an amulet of incredible power. Aside from the sheer size of the amulet (it was made for a being easily twice Ezreal's size), it allows the wielder to control and shape magical energy - provided a source of magic is in the vicinity. This allowed Ezreal to tap into his natural talent for magic without having to put any serious effort into it - a big win for the Prodigal Explorer. " ITS HIS MAGICAL POWER DAMN IT!

Auryiel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOnlyDevice View Post
The thing i hate most about Ezreal is his lore...
"While exploring the pyramids of Shurima Desert, Ezreal uncovered an amulet of incredible power. Aside from the sheer size of the amulet (it was made for a being easily twice Ezreal's size), it allows the wielder to control and shape magical energy - provided a source of magic is in the vicinity. This allowed Ezreal to tap into his natural talent for magic without having to put any serious effort into it - a big win for the Prodigal Explorer. " ITS HIS MAGICAL POWER DAMN IT!
Hum... Ok?

Thanks for the free bump? lol

I was really surprised when I saw my non-popular thread on the first page for no reason I just HAD to comment XD

Auryiel

02-12-2013

bump

DowerTive

02-13-2013

Bump for justice!

Oh, and I totally approve the OP

Cdr Wolf

02-20-2013

Bump for AP Ez love

ThornAlavarn

02-28-2013

Bump! I would absolutely love Riot to look at some of these changes and possibly do some of them. Specifically reverting his W width nerf. :/ Making his passive actually good for AP Ez would be really nice, too, as managing stacks would actually become important for him, and would be fun to play around with.

FallenBlade

03-04-2013

Bump, great ideas!

OJ191

03-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auryiel View Post
I know AP Ezreal is not a priority, it's an off-build that isn't really taken into consideration when balancing Ezreal
His recommended items used to be AP, even after his heal was removed I believe....

That said, nice thread.

edit: Pepperidge farm remembers... *gazes into distance longingly*