I Love Fizz

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TmrwLand

12-05-2012

I love fizz. Absolutely love fizz, and there are only a few champs that I actually like playing. (Rengar, Zed, Lee Sin, and FIZZ) but tell me, for all the fizz lovers, are there any other champ like him that is actually fun to play?

Fizz can tower dive you in seconds, then E jump through the other side. His shark slows and does HELL of alota dmg, which doesnt even count for your W-Q-aa- and E if you must. When you are chasing a fizz, you ALREADY know it's pointless, because he is usually going to get away, jump over a wall and you're left with "**** my life. -_- 25 health and he gets away"

Its a fizz. And I don't think I'll find another champ like him.

Which makes me sad.

Fedback

12-05-2012

it actually makes me happy, he is so unfair. I t does not matter how hard he screws up he can just fish flash out of anything....., they really need to increase his cooldown on that acrobatic thing

LoubieDoobie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2012

I also really like Fizz.

I'm not level 30 yet, but when playing I'll typically pick Fizz and say I'll do either Mid or Top/Bot with someone if someone else wants to be a mid champ. I find him honestly more viable in the lanes with a partner, but I still can **** with Mid. You ever try him up top?

Also, what you be building? I was reading how terrible of an item Nashor's Tooth is with him, because of the cost versus the stats, but I honestly really like building that quick as a first item (after sorc shoes), then lich bane. Then situational. The attack speed and CDR is pretty helpful.

I'm slightly noobish still, so any advice would be appreciated.

TmrwLand

12-05-2012

What I usually do isssss :

1)Boots, 2 pots, 1 mana pot ( I like to harrass when I hit 3)
2)(Depending on the situation, but usually do now anyway) Get my ability gp5 item, forgot what it's called
3)Saphire crystal
4) Amplfing tome (I go B alot because I usually get a kill and im squishy)
5)Sheen
6) get my linch blade

THEN ITS A GUESS FROM THERE. I try to finish my death cap, you know throw in my boots after or before, which ever i prefer because linch gives you speed anyway so, who cares. I throw my hextech in there early too, maybe after or before Sheen. Either way, with my runes, I have tons of ability power

EyeHearShapes

12-05-2012

I had a fizz go 0/2/0 in a ranked game at 15 mins and only have 35 cs . Basically he set **** laning and just ran around map . He finished 6/5/4 with basically zero items .

first time Vayne

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by EyeHearShapes View Post
I had a fizz go 0/2/0 in a ranked game at 15 mins and only have 35 cs . Basically he set **** laning and just ran around map . He finished 6/5/4 with basically zero items .
Bad Fizz is good... Dat % health auto attack. :}

LoudFootSteps

12-05-2012

If you want someone like Fizz, I suggest Kassadin. He has great escape tools and burst and he can make his auto attacks scale with AP. Not exactly like Fizz but works similar to him.

TmrwLand

12-05-2012

I haven't thought about it, but he MIGHT be fun. Fed Kass's dominate games. Its pretty ridiculous

awesomejak

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by shycadet View Post
I love fizz. Absolutely love fizz, and there are only a few champs that I actually like playing. (Rengar, Zed, Lee Sin, and FIZZ) but tell me, for all the fizz lovers, are there any other champ like him that is actually fun to play?

Fizz can tower dive you in seconds, then E jump through the other side. His shark slows and does HELL of alota dmg, which doesnt even count for your W-Q-aa- and E if you must. When you are chasing a fizz, you ALREADY know it's pointless, because he is usually going to get away, jump over a wall and you're left with "**** my life. -_- 25 health and he gets away"

Its a fizz. And I don't think I'll find another champ like him.

Which makes me sad.
Same here absolutely love him... And denying kills hard .. oh karth ult.. np... Look 3v1 .... Np.... I would say if you like fizz you like bursty champs... Kass is fun however doesnt feel like fizz... He is very special. I love fizz... I also LOVE LeBlanc however LB can only burst down squishys... I guess Kass would be as close as you can get.