[Skin Concept] Yuletide Yorick

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TriuneProphet

12-05-2012

So I've had this idea for a skin for quite a while and with the christmas season coming up, I have decided to post it, Yuletide Yorick based off a Christmas Carol would feature Yorick in striped bedroom clothing with a striped sleeping cap and a coat rack for a weapon.

Omen Of War would be replaced with a small ghostly child who would represent the Ghost of Christmas Past,

Like wise Omen of Pestilence Would be represent with a rather large ghosts with food scraps circling him as he walked representing the Ghost of Christmas Present

Omen of Famine would be replaced with a dark hooded figure that would represent Ghost of Christmas Yet To Come

Finally Omen of Death while difficult to change much as it would need to be the character model of whoever the spell is used on, I believe making the Omen of Death could be Jacob Marley who in the book as a cloth wrapped around his head and in the Muppet version of the movie he had chains around his wrists and legs,

I think it would be a great skin I might try and post some concept art if anyone is interested.

SwaggerOats

12-05-2012

Would like

"Scrooge Yorick"

Sir Thronk

12-05-2012

I love the idea!