[Champion Suggestion] Andel, the Drawing Force. (WIP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JoeyJoost

12-05-2012

This is my first attempt at designing a champion.

Champion Name: Andel, the Drawing Force.
Tags: Mage, Ranged, Support
Resource; Mana

Stats

Damage: 48 (+3 / per level)
Health: 364 (+75 / per level)
Mana: 262 (+46 / per level)
Movement Speed: 315
Armor: 9 (+3.6 / per level)
Spell Block: 30 (+0 / per level)
Health Regen: 3.6 (+0.60 / per level)
Mana Regen: 5.4 (+0.6 / per level)

Abilities

Passive: Anti-Gravity
Gives each allied champion a 3% reduction in the percent of slows against them.

Q: Compact
Andel shifts the center gravity force of a target enemy, dealing 50,100,150,200,250 +0.8 magic damage and slowing attack speed by 8,12,16,20,24%

W: Gravitational Freedom
Andel reduces the weight on a targeted ally champion, granting 7,9,11,13,15% movement speed, while also pushing any unit away from collision in a 100 radius circle around the targeted ally champion.

E: Redirect
Andel bends the gravitational pull at the cursor target, redirecting one enemy skill shot in a 200 range to the center of the spot. After redirection, the skill shot can harm either allies or enemies.

R: Worm Hole
Andel creates a worm hole at a target location which pulls enemies in a 500 radius circle towards the center (ignoring obstacles). After 5 seconds, the worm hole collapses dealing 400,470,540 +0.4 magic damage, dealing reduced magic damage to enemies closer to the edge. In addition, any skill shot that enters the target area is redirected towards the center of the worm hole (similar to Redirect).

No Lore yet.

Quotes:

Upon selection: "A force not to be reckoned with"
Click: "It's time to end this" "Hmph"
Joke: "You don't stand a chance... In fact, I can make it so you can't stand at all!"
Taunt: "I don't think you understand the gravity of the situation."
Death: "Not.. Like this.."

I don't know if a similar concept exists, and I know it's not perfect, but I was bored so I thought I'd give it a shot. I want to get into developing new ideas for league, this being my first, so feedback would be much appreciated!

Might come back and do the lore and some art if the community finds this concept decent.