Brutalizer changes...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TechPrince

12-08-2012

Why is this item getting nerfed? just make adjustments to BC itself... because you are allowing Mpen on sorc shoes and Haunting Guise to remain the same where as nerfing the AD counter part....

FDru

12-08-2012

Who cares? It's an OP item anyway.

MyDeadGrandma

12-08-2012

Nobody cares about haunting guise. It could give absolutely nothing and people would still rush it as long as bft still has the same stats.

Redenbacher

12-08-2012

I know I'm not the only person that built Haunting Guise before BFT...

I agree and disagree... I don't want Brutalizer to get nerfed because I love it... but at the same time I know it's a powerful mid-game item on just about every AD champion, and a small nerf probably won't change that.

bierfaust

12-08-2012

Brutalizer is a tad too strong atm. In fact it's so good that even ranged carrys are building it as an early game source of damage and pen.

It was never aimed at carries but the armor pen changes have resulted in this. Having weaker stats will make it unattractive to carries as more of a gold sink than a tie-over item. Which was the idea from the start. Carries should still always go for last whisper, unless they are trying to maximise the effect of an AD skill shot. But there's like what, 2 champions that do that.

Adjusting the stats is the only way to make it less enticing for the champ type it wasn't intended for.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redenbacher View Post
I know I'm not the only person that built Haunting Guise before BFT...

I agree and disagree... I don't want Brutalizer to get nerfed because I love it... but at the same time I know it's a powerful mid-game item on just about every AD champion, and a small nerf probably won't change that.
this haunting guise was already built as part of many DOminion buildseven before BFT, Tripem and Tankpen already featured a guise each.