Thoughts on Eve in Dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kenainstein

12-08-2012

Hey everyone, I just started playing dominion a lot and have been having a lot of success with eve, as you can see here http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/25844284#history. Typical build is Blackfire torch into Sorcs, then Wooglets, Lichbane, DFG and Void. How viable is she te higher up in dominion (elowise) that i go? Any build change suggestions? Would love to hear your thoughts

HaIfhearted

12-08-2012

Eve is a top-tier champion in Dominion atm.

Once you get past her weaker earlygame, she has exceptional burst, mobility, decent AoE, and the ability to gank bot with ease.

She also still retains strong scouting utility, and has an almost unmatched ability to pick unfair fights (in her favor, of course).

Tempestphile

12-08-2012

I find hextech sweeper so good on her

Why? Able to check brush for you where an enemy might high to catch you out (note you won't know they see you if they are inside the brush)

Weak early game, very weak in fact, but once she get 2 3 items out (mid tier) she is so good.
Also key to her is gank up and down all day long.

Malah

12-08-2012

I prefer AD Eve, honestly. Slightly less assassination power, much better fighter, and doesn't take a nose-dive once your favorite targets start building MR.

AP Eve is pretty efficient if you can work her like lebonk with a better late game; pick people off and disengage.