get rid of this 1 mid 1 top 2 bot

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

l3acon

12-05-2012

Guys its old school. The new mastery and items open up so much possibility. Im pretty sure you won't even need a adc bot lane, instead im sure the dbl bruiser bot may appear, or support mid. All i know is, the 2 bot lane era, is coming to a close.

l3acon

12-05-2012

when i meant adc, i meant ranged

Rutank

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by l3acon View Post
Guys its old school. The new mastery and items open up so much possibility. Im pretty sure you won't even need a adc bot lane, instead im sure the dbl bruiser bot may appear, or support mid. All i know is, the 2 bot lane era, is coming to a close.

yeah you're totally right.... OH wait, until you hit late game where you have no ranged poke and then you remember why you have an AP mid and a ADC.

Akimasu

12-05-2012

ADCs carry late game.
They suck early game.
This is why they're babysat with a Support. To be fair, anyone who doesn't steal their farm can be 'support'. Champions who do well with less gold are generally who are used, though.

APs are strong mid-game, this is why they get a solo lane to farm. To be fair - top or mid could work here.

l3acon

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rutank View Post
yeah you're totally right.... OH wait, until you hit late game where you have no ranged poke and then you remember why you have an AP mid and a ADC.
this is where you're wrong, imagine a dbl assassin bot lane.... who can jump on a adc ranged and destory him or her

l3acon

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akimasu View Post
ADCs carry late game.
They suck early game.
This is why they're babysat with a Support. To be fair, anyone who doesn't steal their farm can be 'support'. Champions who do well with less gold are generally who are used, though.

APs are strong mid-game, this is why they get a solo lane to farm. To be fair - top or mid could work here.
what happens when they can't make it to late game cuz they're shut down bot by a duel assassin lane?

PogoPogoPogoPogo

12-05-2012

First, assassins aren't bruisers.
Second, why would support go mid?

mnun

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akimasu View Post
ADCs carry late game.
They suck early game.

Adcs
Bad
Late
Game?...... You lost me bro

Hiryato

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by l3acon View Post
support mid. .
wut?

teh d wreck

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnun View Post
Adcs
Bad
Late
Game?...... You lost me bro
He said ACS 'carry' late game, and suck early game. Reread it sir!