Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Tribunal is broken (Not complaining; the technical aspect)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aametherar

12-07-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/case/6016118/#nogo

here's one for reference, he got pardoned, I skipped.

Quote:
FeedingTrollNoob:
I'm pretty sure I remember reading a red saying that the Tribunal can delete a chat log if it picks up on something it might veiw as personal information.

If im wrong eh, just throwing my 2 cents out there.

I'd like to see a reference as it'd mean I could say keywords like password name phone number real life address etc. all in 1 copy paste then troll my team like crazy and get pardoned.

Critwrench

12-07-2012

Yeah, I've been getting this too. Thankfully it's usually on cases that have a lot of other flagrant examples, but I've had to skip a few times.

Mitey Oosik

12-07-2012

Quote:
Mavlin:
I always just click pardon on these cases, if there's not enough evidence to convict I must pardon.

Glove does not fit, you must acquit.

Jozrael

QA Analyst

Follow Jozrael on Twitter

12-07-2012

Quote:
Kinvaras666:
Not wanting to be a dick or feel jelly or anything but.....
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2846359

Sorry, we missed that report. No worries, it's caught now!

FalseSecurity

12-07-2012

I have also seen this in tribunal. Is there also a way to undo a case you decided?
I seemed to have zoned out and pressed a punish when it clearly wasn't something to be punished over. When I noticed I felt so bad. ;_;

Lady Rhae

12-09-2012

I have not been participating in Tribunal for a very long time, but I have had several of these "empty chat log" cases already.

Jozrael - Is it possible to pass along a suggestion? If there was a minimum amount of "system generated" messages in the chat logs that are presented to reviewers (like start/end times, or deaths, etc. Something guaranteed to be present in every game) then at least it would be clear if 1) no one actually chatted during the match (from either side) or 2) if there was a system error and the chat is just not being displayed to the reviewer. If there truly is no chat, I should review based on what is presented. If there is a system error, I should skip and hope other reviewers can see the actual evidence.

Just a thought.

Jozrael

QA Analyst

Follow Jozrael on Twitter

12-10-2012

Thanks for the suggestions . Our Tribunal team is working on upgrading to resolve this problem, sorry for the delay.