Tribunal is broken (Not complaining; the technical aspect)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VeraLuise

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirska View Post
Here is one that has a game with no chat log that popped up in my queue that I ended up skipping: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../6007984/#nogo

I find it highly unlikely that there was no chat whatsoever.
I can see chat on all the games in this case, but one.

Best Fizz EU

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2012

This happened to me too.

Brutem

12-05-2012

Currently for Case #6013259 there is no chat for any of the 5 cases. No GLHF or DIAF, just nothing.

Mordus Legion

12-05-2012

Yeah I get this occasionally as well.

tetsudah

12-05-2012

tribunal should be removed.

Yeeehawww

12-05-2012

Firstly, the OP acts like he's going to wrongly punish the guy for something he may have not done because of not being able to see the chat. That's the way his post reads to me. If there's an issue click skip, it's not that hard.

It's good he brought it to Riot's attention and all, but he comes across so overly dramatic about it, bugs happen.

Also, I recall a red somewhere at some point saying team chat won't show up if the whole team is pre-made, only all chat shows up in those cases (and I've been in plenty of games with no all chat before). So it could just be that.

Kinvaras666

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jozrael View Post
Thanks for the report! I'll make sure our Justice team is aware of this.

Not wanting to be a dick or feel jelly or anything but.....
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2846359

Mavlin

12-05-2012

I always just click pardon on these cases, if there's not enough evidence to convict I must pardon.

FeedingTrollNoob

12-05-2012

I'm pretty sure I remember reading a red saying that the Tribunal can delete a chat log if it picks up on something it might veiw as personal information.

If im wrong eh, just throwing my 2 cents out there.

Luvatar

12-06-2012

Just happened to me as well. Had to skip a case with 5 reports because only one of them showed chat and it really didn't had anything in it.