A solid " BroFist" for Tribunal Judges and Riot

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lemon Limeade

12-10-2012

Go ahead... You deserve it for putting up with the nonsense day in and day out. For having to explain to people " Dude using profanity gets you banned " when they asked why they got banned for going 14/0 on Singed.

You are truly deserving, really accept the brofist. Then get back to judging, we all love that part of the day.

kaleb bartlett

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2012

/brohoof

Silent Haven85

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaleb bartlett View Post
/brohoof

Huh, I know this is not the right forum for mentioning this, but your "brohoof" just made me realize there is not any horse or centaur like champions. Riot has just about covered every type of character or theme there is by now..but they have yet to make a centaur or horse rider. Well, I guess there is Soraka, who somewhat looks like a two legged unicorn, but I think being a star goddess makes her not count.

GON the Mage Guy

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Haven85 View Post
Huh, I know this is not the right forum for mentioning this, but your "brohoof" just made me realize there is not any horse or centaur like champions. Riot has just about covered every type of character or theme there is by now..but they have yet to make a centaur or horse rider. Well, I guess there is Soraka, who somewhat looks like a two legged unicorn, but I think being a star goddess makes her not count.
*cough*Hecarim*cough*

/Brofist

Silent Haven85

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GON the Mage Guy View Post
*cough*Hecarim*cough*

/Brofist
Lol yes I had just thought of him after posting that. Still, he barely passes. But I guess with two champs coming so close I guess there is no room for a true centaur or true horse back rider..And yes I know there is Sejuani and her boar..but that is still not quite right..

You know what? Just never mind lol there is just too many unique characters in LoL for there to be room for basic ones. This was all just a passing thought anyways..

Mitey Oosik

12-10-2012

I was expecting some sexual connotation rant thread.