Season 3. Why so angry?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grollm

12-05-2012

So am I the only one who still enjoys this game and thinks that season 3 is a welcome change? Sure it's incredibly different, but I don't understand why everyone is complaining that the game sucks now and it's not fun and blah, blah, blah. It's the same game, it's just slightly different. I hear junglers complaining about not being able to sustain in the jungle. Ok, so play a jungler with sustain and/or build the jungle specific items that they made to make jungling easier, and/or get jungle specific masteries for your champ. Also from the junglers, "Wahhh supports have infinite wards, How I gank nao? Waaahhh."There's this thing, called an oracles, it's under consumables and it's pink(like Manric's best skin). I think playing a support now is awesome, playing support during season 2 was quite boring especially if you were playing an aggressive support like Alistar, Blitz, or Leona. Those of you who played those supports know where your spot was. Second bush, all the way forward, just waiting and PRAYING that the enemy adc would make a false step and you could headbutt, laser sword, or crazy robot arm them...to death. Now there is a lot more micro management to be had, and squishy support doesn't automatically get shut down by a tanky support, due to the Pickpocket mastery and the squishy can actually get ahead in gold if the tanky support doesn't play aggressive and engage. I enjoy this patch and I enjoy this game and I will continue to play and have fun. All you whiners and crybabies go play DOTA 2 or something. Kthanxbai.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EatsBlood

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2012

I feel like the ADC has to be very in tune with what the support does now. In S2 if I sword in with Leona and stun their ADC and ours just stares like a ****** at a ferris wheel, the 70 armor I have at level one would let me soak the damage, chug a pot, and be back to full health to try it again.

In the new patch, that armor no longer protects me. If my ADC doesn't lay into theirs immediately, their team kills me. And if our ADC got involved at all after the ideal moment, they kill him as well. This usually snowballs into their ADC being 5-0 before he even hits level 6.

It seems that any off-tanky class (Support Leona, Tanky Cho Mid, etc) no longer are able to weather the burst they once were. Glass Cannon seems to be dominant this patch.