I like the new Statikk Shiv

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Locerto

12-05-2012

no it doesnt work with shaco's clone

Xengre

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotFpMcgee View Post
I like it a lot on Master Yi personally. He moves fast, stacks often, loves the crit, loves the wave clear, and he gets to shoot lightning. Real lightning.
I agree. I love the idea of having two phantom dancer items for the dunk master (moving through CS and extra burst/aoe dmg/push power) with extra benefits/customization.

I did not run into this issue so I don't know if it works while attacking a tower but I would hate for it to proc and hit an enemy while I'm downing a tower solo or with my team. If it does can we get a toggle? This is one thing that kills sunfirecape (which already does morbidly low dmg to most champs simply due to natural mres) for me on top of its other issues

alpha quail

12-05-2012

The three big ones I've seen have been shaco, yi, and gp.

Also does solid on tryn and dps rengar, though only if you're planning on splitpushing with them.

Arctanus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griftrix View Post
I'm a n00b ADC, but what about Draven? He likes to move while attacking. Seems like it would work well.
It's an interesting idea but I feel that Draven benefits more from massive single target damage through crits and proccing his passive often. I think Draven will work really well with the new Sword of the Divine though by landing a Q and then activating Sword.

SonsofaBastages

12-05-2012

Yeah it's a weird item
mini-PD plus magic damage... I guess it could be like a MBR on a carry that you get to diversify your damage but honestly building AD/Crit/Magic Damage just seems odd.

KaXaSA51

12-05-2012

Shaco.

Attachment 569066

Xanthus730

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2012

It's not bad for ganking, as moving charges it, and you'll get that 100 extra damage (and maybe crit) on your initial attack, possibly another as you chase your target, too.

cF Dawgy

12-05-2012

Gonna be honest... given the price of this item, the stats it gives, and the passive effect...

I'm pretty sure I'd build this over Phantom Dancer on a LOT of ADCs.

Phantom Dancer:
Costs 300 more gold
Gives 10% more Attack Speed
Gives 10% more Crit
Gives 1% less Movement Speed
Ignores Unit Collision

Statikk Shiv:
Costs 300 less gold
Gives 10% less Attack Speed
Gives 10% less Crit
Gives 1% more Movement Speed
Builds out of Avarice Blade (This seems to be a pro to me)
Deals 100 extra damage on the AA that can Crit for 250 (IE does work with this item).
Helps you push out lanes faster. :3

I feel the passive should more than make up for the damage lost due to the decreased Crit and AS (am I underestimating ignoring of unit collision...? I never figured that to be a problem for ADCs given where they should be positioning themselves, but I could be wrong).

Does the Offensive Mastery for the +10% AS proc when you Crit with this item?