Diana insanely overpowered

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lolenforcer

12-05-2012

In lower elo games at least Diana is just unfair. She is a tank burst damage dealer with CC who can teleport wherever she want and top top it off she has a halfway decent poke too. Oh and the shield. Once she gets halfway decent Items she is an immediate kill on the enemy ad or ap mid and possibly more in a team-fight. I never complain about champs but Diana is just clearly very, very, very broken. On lolking her win rate is 59%, which is 14% above average. Also what is her counter Riot? The only mid counter I can think of is Morde or some of the tanks like Irelia and Riven and MAYBE xerath (who no one plays) or a careful zigs. So basically, if you do not last pick a mid to counter her than you are ****ed because a fed Diana is an AOE CC shielded teleporting death machine in any form of teamfight. Add on insane items like Zhonas hourglass and it is near impossible to kill a competent diana.

my suggestions to fix her are
1: Make her CC only move one champ who is at lowest health
2. Lower her tankyness a smidge

Please post if you support this. Also, I would use her right now because she is the ultimate cheese even though she looks like the most bi-sexual champion in LOL right now.

adc

12-05-2012

... What. 59% is 14% above average? You're utterly insane. And I hate how I can't remove my thumbs up if I accidentally click it.

Joe Krake

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AD Bottom View Post
... What. 59% is 14% above average? You're utterly insane. And I hate how I can't remove my thumbs up if I accidentally click it.
here man, i'll give him a thumbs down to even it out.

OriginalJack

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolenforcer View Post
Please post if you support this. Also, I would use her right now because she is the ultimate cheese even though she looks like the most bi-sexual champion in LOL right now.
Downvotes.

OP is a noob Diana is clearly not the most bi-sexual champ in LoL.

lolenforcer

12-05-2012

who is then, and yah it is because some champs like karma have a bad win ratio. Think about it idiot, 59-14=45. Not rocket science.

OreIsan

12-05-2012

Diana can be shut down pretty easily if your jungle ganks mid a lot early. And if your mid isn't stupid and feeds her, also her who kit depends on landing q if you just dodge it she becomes a lot easier to deal with... and just bully out of lane pre-6

Martyrofsand

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OreIsan View Post
Diana can be shut down pretty easily if your jungle ganks mid a lot early. And if your mid isn't stupid and feeds her, also her who kit depends on landing q if you just dodge it she becomes a lot easier to deal with... and just bully out of lane pre-6

This is easlier said than done. I've had several times in which I was playing mid and I would have some combination of damage items, dorans/revolver/etc etc and all Diana would have is a giants belt and she STILL out damaged me while tanking far more damage.

So far the only AP I have been able to out damage her with in the early game has been Cassiopeia and she doesn't have any thing even close to diana's tankiness. Her base AP ratios really need to come down right now she has Akali burst with bruiser tankiness and that is over powered no matter how you look at it.

Anna Sachae

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolenforcer View Post
who is then, and yah it is because some champs like karma have a bad win ratio. Think about it idiot, 59-14=45. Not rocket science.
That is...not how averages work. o_O

Jeez, and I thought I was bad at math.

lolenforcer

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna Sachae View Post
That is...not how averages work. o_O

Jeez, and I thought I was bad at math.

actually yah it is since some champs win more than other champs, the average is not going to be 50% for all champs. So, since more champions have losing records than winning (because certain champs like Diana are op) so the average of ALL champs together is lower because even though people like Diana have a high win ratio, more champs have an even lower ratio (because they are under powered and others are overpowered) hence the average is 45% win rate, while Diana is 14% over the AVERAGE of all champs.

and stop down voting my math that proves you wrong it is extremely sad.

Gilest177

12-05-2012

drink halfway everytime Op says halfway