This new patch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Brocstar

12-05-2012

From the shop, to the jungle, to the new items, to the removal of old items has totally ruined the concept of this game. It has totally ruined the jungle. I extremely dislike the game now.....it's like DotA..the entire game has to deal with one getting kills, its about mechanics and farming anymore. I wouldn't mind anything more than a revert to the way it was

Jeanschyso

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2012

Actually, all members of a team are so much more important now that the jungle has changed, and that the AD carries have to protect themselves more.

The game will become about teamwork and decision making, not last-hitting and giving all the kills to one person. Isn't it great? we're moving away from DotA and its way to rewards players for boring things like 15 minutes of farming

Joe Krake

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanschyso View Post
we're moving away from DotA

If anything LOL is going closer to DOTA. the flask is pretty much the bottle and twinshadow is like Leagues version of Manta. Which I'm fine with. If you're going to take an idea t least take a good one.

Best Furry NA

12-05-2012

I'm just tired of all the *****ing. Let's look at the changes:

New interface. Purple side becomes a bit easier to use, graphics are cleaned up, and you can search more easily, by stat. So... Not much changed other than it being easier to find stuff. And purple side isn't as bad.

Items: They removed noob traps. Seriously. Pretty much all items are viable now, but the best combo depends on the user. Mathematically of course there can be smarter choices, but builds can vary more, without people thinking stuff like Ionic Spark is good (don't even). They also gave us more unique choices, and even made DFG good again.

Masteries: Utility is more appealing, and... Seriously, does anyone have a problem with the new masteries? Other than there's too little points for too many good choices?

Jungle: You know that -most- clear times are exactly the same right? Second per second, down to the last one? Meanwhile there's more than just Wriggles that is good, and you and mid don't have to ***** and moan about leashing. Just takes some getting used to.

Wards: Already addressed items, but... We now can get these more cheaply. Supports needed something like this.

Skins: Eternum Nocturne and Arclight Varus are coming out soon.

So... What exactly are you upset about again? Or are you just someone who *****es every time something new comes out? Because all I see is "oh they ruined it", without a real explanation of what went wrong. Just that you're upset due to change. Not what parts of the changes you actually oppose.

Maugrymm

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glacialwrath View Post
I'm just tired of all the *****ing. Let's look at the changes:

New interface. Purple side becomes a bit easier to use, graphics are cleaned up, and you can search more easily, by stat. So... Not much changed other than it being easier to find stuff. And purple side isn't as bad.

Items: They removed noob traps. Seriously. Pretty much all items are viable now, but the best combo depends on the user. Mathematically of course there can be smarter choices, but builds can vary more, without people thinking stuff like Ionic Spark is good (don't even). They also gave us more unique choices, and even made DFG good again.

Masteries: Utility is more appealing, and... Seriously, does anyone have a problem with the new masteries? Other than there's too little points for too many good choices?

Jungle: You know that -most- clear times are exactly the same right? Second per second, down to the last one? Meanwhile there's more than just Wriggles that is good, and you and mid don't have to ***** and moan about leashing. Just takes some getting used to.

Wards: Already addressed items, but... We now can get these more cheaply. Supports needed something like this.

Skins: Eternum Nocturne and Arclight Varus are coming out soon.

So... What exactly are you upset about again? Or are you just someone who *****es every time something new comes out? Because all I see is "oh they ruined it", without a real explanation of what went wrong. Just that you're upset due to change. Not what parts of the changes you actually oppose.
^ This.

This guy gets ALL the biscuits.