Constantly needing to "Attempt to Reconnect"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hakaru Shokku

12-05-2012

Lately I've been having issues staying connected to my games, and its starting to not only irritate me, but its also getting in the way of my games. For some reason it doesn't happen in custom games, but when i play a game, i'm constantly "Attempting to Reconnect" to the point where i can't even get back to lane fast enough to get experience. I've lowered my settings to see if it would help, but it didn't do very much. Any suggestions as to why this might be happening?

xwaffleman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2012

Huge lag spike that says "Attempting To Reconnect" while you can see everyone else moving? For about 10-30 seconds at random in games? Yeah, happens to me also, and My ISP is amazing... Don't lag at all in any other game.

Deluded Camel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-12-2012

I seem to be having similar problems. It seems to be happening more and more often. I get the "Attempt to Reconnect" message flashing on the top of the screen and then the graphics seem to catch up all at once. I would LOVE to know how to fix this issue.

Ominous Maniak

12-12-2012

Same problem... EXTREMELY annoying. Seems to be happening during night time for me. 2nd night in a row and expect the next nights to be just as bad. Please fix this...

RuinX

12-12-2012

Theres about 2-3 threads about this issue. And Yes I have the same problem Just like you do regarding attempting to correct. And this would happen to me at least 2-3 times in the same game. Makes ranking scary especially trying to win and bare the lag and the trolling at the same time.