Legendary Eternum Nocturne Unleashed

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stopkilling0

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noxctis View Post
i only expected down vote from here on out, but you know what? You can all suck it, because I donít care.

i personally find the price of this skin or ANY legendary skin far too expensive. I mean c'mon people. We are spending more than $25 on a skin for a game. Itís just crazy! Riot has got to be effing ripping on people to be charging people who play LOL whose lost self control over desires of skin. And of course there are numerous of those players out there that will go against what I said because they have no other way of spending their money but on highly priced skins, but if you think realistically for a moment that is just way too expensive for a SKIN it doesnít even have to do with being cheap or anything. Even if I had an extra $500 to throw away, I would not throw it on a skin that I know am getting ripped off of.

That being said; As a Nocturne player and first main since I started playing LOL. Owning every skin except for the frozen skin as I just personally donít like it. I have bought them all from sale prices. So no need to question me on spending over price skins, because I will not fall for it. I refuse to buy this skin even though itís a legendary skin. So screw you Riot for taking advantage of these blinded people that do buy the skins.

perhaps when it goes on sale which will be like never, only then will i might reconsider to get the skin

Thank you.
I used to pay $15 a month for WoW... so did millions of other people, I buy all the skins I want, and yet I still end up spending ALOT less than when I played mmorpgs

xKHORNExLORD420

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2012

Necron Wraith!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EnderForHegemon

12-05-2012

holy badass splash art batman!

Trash Boat McFly

12-05-2012

Where is nami been waiting 3 weeks D':

LunarisDream

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2012

I wish Legendary skins had new spell icons as well. It would take very little time to make them, but it would also increase the overall appeal of the skin quite a bit.

After all, Riot's trying to incorporate HUD modifications into the shop, so why not?

LuminescentTide

12-05-2012

While I definitely appreciate the skin--it's gorgeous, and very well done--Why nocturne? Was there community outcry for it, or is this an attempt to revive him?

Because, neither in my solo queue (1600 wins personally, usually play with gold and silver borders) or in my ranked queue (1400 elo+) do I ever see nocturne. I've been playing him a little bit because I like this skin so much, but he's just not as strong as other champs.

So...make skins for champs people play? So that people will use them and see them and appreciate them and riot's skinmodel will get a better rep than "oh yeah, that skin I bought once and never really use any more" two weeks down the road.

Not saying it's not an awesome idea, but there are tons of us out here that don't mind putting down money on truly great skins--but only on champs we play once in a while.

Fabs

12-05-2012

I just bought the skin and when I joined a game it says that I needed to click here to buy the skin. When I clicked on it, it said I already owned the skin... So essentially, I bought the skin and can't use it ._.

foogoo42

12-05-2012

HUMAN NOCTURNe WHERE

Chance And ŇĀuck

12-05-2012

so...he's a Decepticon?

Arcane Azmadi

12-05-2012

Eh, not interested.