Legendary Eternum Nocturne Unleashed

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PodunkTheMighty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stark Midnight View Post
You have to be an idiot to not see why this skin is legendary, even if you don't personally like it. All it says that you just want Riot to give you everything for free.
Not really, I like giving them money, though admittedly I tend to only buy champs/skins on sale as that is the price point I am comfortable with. I see that they changed the model and some of the animations (I guess I can't say how much because I don't play a lot of Nocturne) but to me it doesn't come off as different enough from regular Nocturne to justify the legendary price tag, not in the way that say Battlecast Cho'Gath, Lion Dance Kog'Maw, or Corporate Mundo does, for example.

Then again I guess it doesn't matter, because I am very unlikely to pay that much for a skin anyways. I don't think it should be free or even necessarily cost less, I'm just more than a little curious as to what the people who like it see in it, specifically.

Poeta Somnium

12-05-2012

fapfapfapfapdontevenplaynocturnefapfapfapfapfap... .........

StarBubbles

12-05-2012

Eh, it should be worth 1350. Not 1820.

Better if Blind

12-05-2012

Finally!

Cerulean Laser

12-05-2012

1820 RP....what????????

PodunkTheMighty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarBubbles View Post
Eh, it should be worth 1350. Not 1820.
Haha, it probably was going to be, but I bet less people complain about it being legendary than would complain about another 1350 skin...

BeastKrzy

12-05-2012

Lame, Just a skin no big deal

Jixson

Senior Recruiter

12-05-2012

Proud to continue playing my Haunted Nocturne skin.

So good, and so cheap.

Noxctis

12-05-2012

i only expected down vote from here on out, but you know what? You can all suck it, because I donít care.

i personally find the price of this skin or ANY legendary skin far too expensive. I mean c'mon people. We are spending more than $25 on a skin for a game. Itís just crazy! Riot has got to be effing ripping on people to be charging people who play LOL whose lost self control over desires of skin. And of course there are numerous of those players out there that will go against what I said because they have no other way of spending their money but on highly priced skins, but if you think realistically for a moment that is just way too expensive for a SKIN it doesnít even have to do with being cheap or anything. Even if I had an extra $500 to throw away, I would not throw it on a skin that I know am getting ripped off of.

That being said; As a Nocturne player and first main since I started playing LOL. Owning every skin except for the frozen skin as I just personally donít like it. I have bought them all from sale prices. So no need to question me on spending over price skins, because I will not fall for it. I refuse to buy this skin even though itís a legendary skin. So screw you Riot for taking advantage of these blinded people that do buy the skins.

perhaps when it goes on sale which will be like never, only then will i might reconsider to get the skin

Thank you.

Abandon Mae

12-05-2012

looks similar to a halo 4 Promethean...hmmm