Legendary Eternum Nocturne Unleashed

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Worst Zed Ever

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopplest View Post
Awesome, now can we get skins for champions that only have two?
More upvotes then the original post.

Sneakarma

12-06-2012

Decepticons, roll out.

Myrmaster

12-06-2012

This one should have a high-def battle royal with Pulsefire Ezreal in comic (or even trailer) form.

Seamcp

12-06-2012

What's he saying in his Taunt?

h0st1le13

12-06-2012

Finally! been waiting for a good skin for noc

LuminesDragon

12-06-2012

Very nice skin, very nice concept, the splash is kinda ehhh though. Looks kinda cheazy like something that will eventually be on the cover of an rp card.

Robin of Locksly

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noxctis View Post
i only expected down vote from here on out, but you know what? You can all suck it, because I donít care.

i personally find the price of this skin or ANY legendary skin far too expensive. I mean c'mon people. We are spending more than $25 on a skin for a game. Itís just crazy! Riot has got to be effing ripping on people to be charging people who play LOL whose lost self control over desires of skin. And of course there are numerous of those players out there that will go against what I said because they have no other way of spending their money but on highly priced skins, but if you think realistically for a moment that is just way too expensive for a SKIN it doesnít even have to do with being cheap or anything. Even if I had an extra $500 to throw away, I would not throw it on a skin that I know am getting ripped off of.

That being said; As a Nocturne player and first main since I started playing LOL. Owning every skin except for the frozen skin as I just personally donít like it. I have bought them all from sale prices. So no need to question me on spending over price skins, because I will not fall for it. I refuse to buy this skin even though itís a legendary skin. So screw you Riot for taking advantage of these blinded people that do buy the skins.

perhaps when it goes on sale which will be like never, only then will i might reconsider to get the skin

Thank you.
"because i dont care" dood...what a hipster. I want to be as cool as you.

Yoshiro

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Covaxe View Post
I figured out why Nami was delayed, it's so they can show off this skin on the log in screen...
Probably

mstrgoosh

12-06-2012

I must say, i've never bought a Legendary skin but I did purchase this one. The autoattack is slightly altered and fitting, the textures, sound fx, and animations are all very well done. I'm very pleased with my purchase ! I'm quite selective with my champions, and after coming from a long break I messed with a few champions before picking up Nocturne, I just had that "this clicks" feeling with him and realized he fit my play style. Ever since then i've been patiently waiting for a good skin, thus I have parted ways with a 20$ ... Having a job is nice.

XavierWolf

12-07-2012

I love the skin, don't get me wrong, but honestly Riot! You're killing our wallets, like.. I throw money at the screen and nothing happens?.. darn it. One last thing also.
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0h40ow99W1qc7mh1.jpg

That is all.