Color problem?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GOTHMOR

12-05-2012

So I was just in my first game after the update, aaaand. Normal game. Aw yiss. Everything's all pretty and perfect. Open my shop to pick up my doran's ring. You know how that is.
And it looked like a freakin rave.
Little triangle-y things of just pure color everywhere. Yes, I could see the shop, but it was very distracting, and my inventory was slightly obscured. Same thing happened with chat and the scoreboard. Screenshots don't work in LoL for me for some reason so I can't exactly show you. Does anyone else have this problem, or know how to fix it?

Teri Ma

12-08-2012

I'm having the same problem since the patch as well, tried repairing the game and everything. Doesn't seem to fixing the problem though.

Genetic Mutati0n

12-14-2012

I'm having the problem too. Ever since the season 3 patch. It happens when opening the shop, trying to chat, or hitting Tab to check the scoreboard. Also if playing Dominion, it happens during play, so sometimes you can't even see yourself, teammates, enemies, or parts of the map. It's a huge pain, hopefully this new patch will fix it, if not, it needs to be dealt with.

I tried to fix by doing the standard colorblind tests, re-installing the game, and checking my driver software (making sure it was up-to date). It's not anything we can fix ourselves as far as i know, I think riot needs to fix it. hopefully soon.

Genetic Mutati0n

12-15-2012

After last update, problem seems to be fixed

CaptainSideburns

05-16-2013

I'm still having this problem