Looking to form a serious ranked fives team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tal0x

07-29-2013

Intro

I am looking to form a ranked fives team. We will being playing ranked fives often and my goal is to be able to participate in online tournaments. This will mean their will be requirements and tryouts.

Requirements

At least bronze I, preferably silver or low gold.
Very active player.
Skype and a microphone.
Play a variety of champs that would fit into multiple team compositions.
Good attitude towards the game and teammates.
Most importantly, the drive to improve in every field of the game.

Applying

In the comments, please list your:

• IGN
  • Ranked Division
  • Role (top, mid, jungle, support)
  • Most played champions
  • Timezone
  • Why you want to join a fives team

Thanks!

Sylvok Soratomi

07-30-2013

IGN Sylvok Soratomi
Ranked Division Newly Silver 5
Role (top, mid, jungle, support) Support main Mid Secondly
Most played champions Support, Leona, Soraka, Morgana. Mid: Malzahar, Ahri, Diana are current main picks
Timezone Alaska Standard or -9
Why you want to join a fives team. I've only been playing ranked for the past month after taking a few months of break. I'm interested in joining a serious ranked team because I'm very hopeful with the possibility of making it into the challengers bracket to maybe one day participate in a world championship series

Tal0x

07-30-2013

bump

SniperPi

07-31-2013

IGN SniperPi
Ranked Division New Silver 5 (finally broke out!)
Role (top, mid, jungle, support) I can play anything but the mid lane is my favorite
Most played champions mainly squishy burst mages/asassins like akali anivia annie katarina talon etc. If they delete health bars with some mobility/cc i play them
Timezone U.S. Central
Why you want to join a fives team Why wouldn't i want to join a fives team? it makes the game far more interesting to play with a group and the best way to learn from my mistakes is with others criticizing me with the understanding that they will get to watch me grow from it. My rank may not be too impressive but only one way to improve. There is only one potential issue i have with joining a team. I am 17, and in high school. During the next school year i will not be available continuously for events, if there is anyway for the team to work out a schedule that would accommodate school i would be so grateful

WHADDUPJOHN

10-15-2013

I hope you're still doing this, here is my application.
IGN: Whaddupjohn
Ranked Division: Bronze IV
Role (top, mid, jungle, support) Anything
Most played champions Teemo, leona, xin zhao
Timezone: Central
Why you want to join a fives team: Because i love playing competitive matches in LoL but i can never find a good team to talk to and be willing to participate in tournaments and such.

redderick

10-15-2013

IGN - redderick
Ranked Division - Bronze 3 (solo Q)
Role - Adc/Support/Mid/Jungle in that order. I would play top as well but I don't have many top champions.
Most played champions:
Adc: Cait/EZ/Vayne/Quinn/MF/Varus I like adc
Support: Leona/Sona/Taric/Zyra
Mid: Malzahar/Ahri/Ori
Jungle: Noc/Zac/Skarner
Timezone: EST (I am in Florida)
Why you want to join a fives team: I enjoy playing LoL with a team, and am having a hard time getting a good team together. I am dedicated to playing hard and learning.

Thanks for the opportunity,
Redderick