R.I.P eve...again

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

shadopaw

12-05-2012

Eve just became useful again as a jungler/mid but now she is completely useless as a jungler, and with all the new items and cheap cost for wards, she gets shut down as mid champ just as easy...its like riot takes two steps forward 3 steps back...not to mention with all the bonus tenacity you can get from masteries and items everyone is walking around like irelia.

Anna Sachae

12-05-2012

Because tenacity was the major thing that stopped Eve's effectiveness. It wasn't her squishy early game or people who built appropriate defenses to counter her. Nope. It was tenacity. :|

Eve is fine. Don't jungle her until you know how. Buy DFG before they nerf it again. Laugh and drink your enemies' tears.

iWalkWounded

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2012

not sure why the wards was something relevant to post in your complaint... eve's passive gives zero sh*ts about wards, other than pink, which they are not supplying like crazy (as opposed to normals)...

Soraka Goes Mid

12-05-2012

OP: Learn how to play Eve before complaining, because you obviously don't know how.

GoDKnighT

12-05-2012

whoa whoa whoa...

ever tried eve top? cause she rapes melee fighters like no one's business. I've been maining eve even through the ridiculous DFG nerf, and she's quite viable still. Maybe not as a jungler, but i went 21/1/15 last night 2 v 1 against darius and nidalee top lane. With the new wanderer mastery she's even deadlier. Its all about how you play her, sir.

DFG isn't nearly as awesome as it used to be, but it got a little buff with the recent patch, so give her another go :3

Just sayin...

Berserkor

12-05-2012

i jungled eve last night.. ganked twice after first clear without having to go base. She didn't have a single problem clearing.