My AD carry build has not changed one bit since the patch

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

glittergirl1995

12-05-2012

vayne got screwed with the patch ,that is what changed. her best build was max W and attacak speed with PD first and that build is significatnly weaker now with AS nerfs

Evilpigeon

Adjudicator

12-05-2012

I've found statikk shiv to be useful on a lot of Ads, really strong first item, especially because of how fast it charges when you're moving between attacks. Other lane starts I think will work better with different rune setups, e.g. dorans start with lifesteal or ms quints. Not tested this yet though.

Buk Wild

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2012

Longsword 2pot is my new preferred start withifesteal quints, I should probably keep it a secret but meh.

The Lolomancer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2012

I actually tried starting with a flask today. Worked out really well (saved a ton of gold on pots), but it was only one game, so take it with a grain of salt.

I'm prolly gonna try it a few more times and see if it's consistently as good as it was before coming to a final verdict, but it looks promising.

FrozenXylaphone

12-05-2012

Too bad you are Vayne. Would be nice to try new builds on other characters, but you are literally Vayne and thus can only play Vayne.

Lulu Loves Me

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buk Wild View Post
Longsword 2pot is my new preferred start withifesteal quints, I should probably keep it a secret but meh.
ooo your secrets are mine now

Buk Wild

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by lm Vayne View Post
ooo your secrets are mine now
It'll be mainstream soon enough, use it to your benefit while you can.

Everybody catches on to the new optimal eventually.

Corefish

12-05-2012

I tried Muramana on Ashe. Didn't go so well, so I don't suggest that.

However, Sivir took a liking to some of the new weapons. As did Varus. I have yet to play Kog'maw with Runaan's or Shiv, but I did play Twitch. Runaans on Twitch makes him rather viable to say the least. 6 stacks on 3 champs and then you drop your e and boom half health. That, PLUS your 850 range away. He dominates teamfights, just need to know what you're doing.

Still testing.

kthnxbai

Recruiter

12-05-2012

i still think IE is superior on vayne

Ayestes

12-05-2012

I'ts gimmicky, but SotD rush with double Doran's Blades can snowball you as an Assassin.