Next Generation Champion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Swos

12-05-2012

I have made a bunch of corrections to this champion and pardon me for moving this thread. this champion edit that I made is like a new champion so it deserved a new thread:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3704472

Swos

12-05-2012

Any comments in this thread is more than acceptable but, It would be much apreciated if anyone wants to talk about this idea or make suggestions, and is usually in the U.S. server, friend me. I need more feedback from the Summoners of LOL, my name is of course "Swos". Have a nice day you teemo killers out there

OpilsXFiL

12-05-2012

Great idea, I almost done with a design

MLP PinkamenaPie

12-05-2012

lmao the switching bodies reminds me of urgot but not a bad design for a champ, I'd play it just to switch bodies by towers XD

Silverolf

12-05-2012

I love the idea! It seem to be a great champion with new mechanisms that were never seen in LoL!

Good jobs Swos

Moby the White

12-08-2012

oh wow a voodoo based champion...i did something similar but yours is based on several different aspects; however, we did share some concepts that were close. Specifically that revive.
without lore i can't totally judge this but i can dock 25 points off of the total scale and give you an ability review:

P. 22/25
Reason: Clarity: While I found this ability interesting, it was a confusing aspect due to the crossroads ability. The crossroads aren't exactly defined, but i was able to infer its meaning.

Q: 20/25
Reason: Clarity, Balance, and Syntax. There were spelling errors here that can be easily fixed re-earning you the two points, as for clarity I felt that the switch was hard to understand to an average reader.

W.22/25
Reason: Clarity and Balance. I found that the missing ability power percentage of increase was a setback here plus the pin thing is slightly confusing. Also I felt that the amount of base damage done by this ability was far too high.

E. 21/25
Reason: Purely Balance. I felt that if a person turret hugs all game they could get tons of ability power through this one ability. this promotes passive gameplay and is not something that Riot wants in a champion

R.23/25
Reason: Clarity. I felt that the duration should be clearly defined here and not based off of Crossroads since that time could potentially make this spell unbalanced.

Without lore added total PQWER: 108/125
Total Lore PQWER: 108/150

Swos

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moby the White View Post
oh wow a voodoo based champion...i did something similar but yours is based on several different aspects; however, we did share some concepts that were close. Specifically that revive.
without lore i can't totally judge this but i can dock 25 points off of the total scale and give you an ability review:

P. 22/25
Reason: Clarity: While I found this ability interesting, it was a confusing aspect due to the crossroads ability. The crossroads aren't exactly defined, but i was able to infer its meaning.

Q: 20/25
Reason: Clarity, Balance, and Syntax. There were spelling errors here that can be easily fixed re-earning you the two points, as for clarity I felt that the switch was hard to understand to an average reader.

W.22/25
Reason: Clarity and Balance. I found that the missing ability power percentage of increase was a setback here plus the pin thing is slightly confusing. Also I felt that the amount of base damage done by this ability was far too high.

E. 21/25
Reason: Purely Balance. I felt that if a person turret hugs all game they could get tons of ability power through this one ability. this promotes passive gameplay and is not something that Riot wants in a champion

R.23/25
Reason: Clarity. I felt that the duration should be clearly defined here and not based off of Crossroads since that time could potentially make this spell unbalanced.

Without lore added total PQWER: 108/125
Total Lore PQWER: 108/150
Thank you, I finally have something I can work off of....... I wish I can talk to some one like you and gain some input that can help me on how is it confusiong exactly......I'm the creator and i can see this ability. I need to know what wording that other people find confusing so i can make this better. please people i need more input!!!! please and thank you\

Lyonsdale

12-09-2012

I agree with Moby, it seems as though, many of his attacks would be greatly over powered. like on Ritual to Baron, the revive is enough, giving the extra AP to surrounding allies is unneeded and unbalances and over powers to attack. Also, with Reoccurring Curse, after all of that, you added on another 100/150/250/300/375 additional damage. additional damage done is fine but 375, even 300 is way too much to add on to an already powerful attack.
I hope i was helpful, other wise, i love the concept and wish Riot games would actually look at these.

Moby the White

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swos View Post
Thank you, I finally have something I can work off of....... I wish I can talk to some one like you and gain some input that can help me on how is it confusiong exactly......I'm the creator and i can see this ability. I need to know what wording that other people find confusing so i can make this better. please people i need more input!!!! please and thank you\

if you wish to contact me for more assistance you can do so through my main thread Moby the White's stuff and other stuff.

NightmareRoach

12-16-2012

i think the 15 AP gained from crossroads is a little too strong since if you die in your base you are pretty much guaranteed to reach the base and gain the 15. so if your pushed to base you can die like 10 times and respawn each time with more and more AP until your unstoppable.