Slade, the Herald of Apocalypse

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rjas

12-22-2012

riot should see this , too good to ignore

Skogul

12-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastleHowl View Post
riot should see this , too good to ignore
Thank you, I'm still trying to get an official artwork. Hopefully they'll give it a peek.

piiees

12-23-2012

jesus christ. that passive health back on hit at lvl 5!

Skogul

12-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by piiees View Post
jesus christ. that passive health back on hit at lvl 5!
Hmm..

Skogul

12-23-2012

bump

Bread Crumbs

12-23-2012

It makes me angry to see such incredible champion designs going to waste. I don't like how Riot has this paranoia that adding player-based champion concepts will ruin the game. I mean really, players have good ideas also!

So I applaud this great design, and hope that one day, Riot will listen to their players just a little bit more.

I would however like to say that his passive health regain is way to powerful. It should be a flat amount. Or, it shouldn't scale and stay at 0.5% max health.

Skogul

12-25-2012

Updated.

Skogul

12-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashen Dragon View Post
It makes me angry to see such incredible champion designs going to waste. I don't like how Riot has this paranoia that adding player-based champion concepts will ruin the game. I mean really, players have good ideas also!

So I applaud this great design, and hope that one day, Riot will listen to their players just a little bit more.

I would however like to say that his passive health regain is way to powerful. It should be a flat amount. Or, it shouldn't scale and stay at 0.5% max health.
I see that now, though I will probably change it in a more meaningful and better way.

Haruhi Fuiioka

12-27-2012

i would buy this champ in a heart beat

Flayne

12-28-2012

Awesome Champ concept, went imagining his playstyle as I read through the entire post, and I seriously like it.

The only thing I dislike is the Scythe throw, I feel it is a bit limited since it needs a target.
I feel it has way more potential than that.

It should be a skill shot since then you can use it as an escape or chasing tool, plus it would be better as a skill shot since the ratio + damage on it at level 1 is quite strong especially for the utility it already brings.

Also I remember one of the rioters stating that mana burn might be a toxic thing to gameplay, refer to this: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...25679#24925679

Perhaps instead of burning mana, it should silence champions in an area for 1.5 seconds or something, we haven't had something different like that in ages, would be a decent counter to champions like Amumu, galio, fiddles (when casting), kat, etc.
( Since it is an ulti, make it still usable when stunned but not while silenced )

Also, I feel that % based lifeseal is very powerful, if not too powerful, perhaps it should have a flat value + AD scaling or something, unless the other solution is lower it by 2% but make it scale very mildly with AD.

Perhaps you should add a small intro/entry about his general playstyle.

I'm just throwin you ideas that may improve the concept overall.

I really like it and feel it has potential which is why I'm giving you this feedback.

BTW, off topic question, where did you find that image of the reaper dude?