Slade, the Herald of Apocalypse

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChaosDK

12-12-2012

bump

ChaosDK

12-13-2012

bump

Zarkof

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2012

okay, just going to let you know, Mana Burn is one of the most anti-fun things you can have in this game, coming straight from Zileas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zileas View Post
Fun Fails to Exceed Anti-Fun
Anti-fun is the negative experience your opponents feel when you do something that prevents them from 'playing their game' or doing activities they consider fun. While everything useful you can do as a player is likely to cause SOME anti-fun in your opponents, it only becomes a design issue when the 'anti-fun' created on your use of a mechanic is greater than your fun in using the mechanic. Dark Binding is VERY favorable on this measurement, because opponents get clutch dodges just like you get clutch hits, so it might actually create fun on both sides, instead of fun on one and weak anti-fun on another. On the other hand, a strong mana burn is NOT desirable -- if you drain someone to 0 you feel kinda good, and they feel TERRIBLE -- so the anti-fun is exceeded by the fun. This is important because the goal of the game is for players to have fun, so designers should seek abilities that result in a net increase of fun in the game. Basic design theory, yes?

Cerulean Laser

12-13-2012

Reminds me of Gambit when he was a Horseman of the Apocalypse named...Death

ChaosDK

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerulean Laser View Post
Reminds me of Gambit when he was a Horseman of the Apocalypse named...Death
Haha, It does kinda look like it. I didn't know gambit played as Death in the Four Horsemen of Apocalype..

Grimrock

12-14-2012

Come on Riot get this champion out! Lets make it happen! It's about time this game has a champion that has a Scythe, long silver hair and that burns mana.

Yes, mana burn. It's about time. Now's the good time. Slade Vonkrone, the Herald of Apocalypse in the Fields of Justice. Penta's abound.

Grimrock

12-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarkof View Post
okay, just going to let you know, Mana Burn is one of the most anti-fun things you can have in this game, coming straight from Zileas
When character's are created (even by riot) it's a surprise. So I don't know where you or this person is getting this "Anti-fun Anti-fun" thing w/e it is. It's annoying and it makes no sense. When you create a character it's to be Prepared and it's to be Balanced, though most of the champions that are released aren't as much as balanced yet. So where is this ANTI-FUN ANTI-FUN poop coming from. All heroes created are meant to be fun look at Vi she looks fun, but we have yet to see if shes overpowered or underpowered. So please stop it. I'm sorry. but it's really annoying.

ChaosDK

12-15-2012

Added ability icons.

ChaosDK

12-15-2012

bump

ChaosDK

12-15-2012

Added items.