Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Riot, please do something to the Reporting system.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WarlockAndLoaded

12-05-2012

Just last night i was playing a couple of games and i got reported at least 4 times for stupid things.
The first 3 reports were in the same game by these two buddies and someone else they got to tag along with them. I was mid Ryze and we ended up with two ADC. One was Pantheon. He was chasing down Lux and i didnt think he could get the kill So i ran over and rune prisoned her to try and help him. Well That didnt work out how i planned and it killed her instead. He got mad and told everyone to report me. Then He told everyone again because i couldn't help him when all my spells were on Cooldown. He wanted to report me for trying to help and then again for not being able to help.
I was reported by him, his Teemo buddy, and the ADC Cait on bot.

The next report was because i died twice as a support in the game after that...

I dont even want there to be a chance of being banned because of these people in bad moods or trolls. Please can you do something to make the reporting system somehow different so trolls don't report everyone they can.

Great Pyrenees

12-05-2012

Chikalamato read my guide on the Tribunal in the guides section it will help you out. You CANNOT get banned if your innocent. Currently the tribunal is running a 20% pardon rate which is quite high and a innocent person will never be banned. Also only 1 report per game even counts did you know that? And if that report is from a person who is a troll and reports a lot it wont even count then! 98% of NA players will never even face the tribunal. So relax and follow the summoners code and youll never get in trouble trust me!

Kirska

12-05-2012

If you're really worried about it, stay calm and mature in chat, and the people reading the tribunal, should you get there, should pardon you. When I do poorly I try to make a point to apologize and keep my cool, yeah sometimes people get angry but as long as you're not a jerk back at them, you should be fine.

If you get angry and abrasive back at them, you're on your own.

WarlockAndLoaded

12-05-2012

It's really hard not to get mad at them... The majority of the players are fine but the problem is that the toxic players. They don't even care if they get banned because they just make a new account. I try to be polite and nice to everyone. In the game i mentioned. The Pantheon. He and his buddy. They kept saying to report me and then saying i wasn't helping. Then they say i Ks all my kills. It just gets under my skin that if i help they get mad and if I don't they still get mad.

It seems like in between seasons is when all the toxic players come back out, and then when they start the major tourny back they are gone. Might just take breaks in between seasons to avoid these people...

Yeeehawww

12-05-2012

After reading so many "unfairly banned" topics on here, I never believe anyone who said they did nothing wrong. I don't get why you'd be so afraid if you didn't do anything to deserve punishment.

WarlockAndLoaded

12-05-2012

I'm only scared because people don't read the tribunal cases sometimes and it was 2 other people the guy roped into reporting me. I Said i was sorry for taking the kill when i tried to help him GET the kill, but he said sorry doesn't help anything and he went on a rant about people taking ADC farm.

WarlockAndLoaded

12-05-2012

And i wasn't banned. At least I don't think i have been... I haven't been on the game since then so i don'g make more people mad

WarlockAndLoaded

12-05-2012

Just worried. This is the best game i've ever played and i dont want to have to start over because of people just being trolls

Yeeehawww

12-05-2012

People have no reason to just spam punish without reading anymore unless they're being trolls. Most people who vote actually check into it.

WarlockAndLoaded

12-06-2012

Ok, thanks for the feedback guys. I wasn't banned and people seem to be in a better mood now. Thanks again