So TF and Randuin's is no longer a good option on Hec I assume?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XElement

12-05-2012

Now that we have the Iceborn Gauntlet.

Randuin's lost some of its stuff. Not that it is worst. Just some minor CDR and Hp regen and a tad armor, while gaining more health and increase on price.
Not bad.

TF got nerf'd all around.
FH was never a bad pick for Hec either, though I did like Randuin's more. But, with this Frozen Fist even that is pretty pointless on him now.

So I should just rush this after I get my philo stone/spirit stone?
I tried doing TF like normal, but seemed to have trouble (could been just the fact itwas a bad match, or the fact the jungle change/HoG gone made it harder). And couldn't get tanky fast enough as I would have liked.

XElement

12-05-2012

Bump for knowledge!

TTxKairen

12-05-2012

Spirit of the Ancient Golem/Iceborn Gauntlet is a much more effective combo for Champs like Hecarim and Skarner now. It's actually very good on Jungle Nasus as well believe it or not.

XElement

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TTxKairen View Post
Spirit of the Ancient Golem/Iceborn Gauntlet is a much more effective combo for Champs like Hecarim and Skarner now. It's actually very good on Jungle Nasus as well believe it or not.
I have been thinking about the Ancient Golem, but just trying to figure out where I can get some AD.
TF was all the damage you needed.

And If I had the Ancient Golem idk else where I would get my damage.
Spirit Visage, Golem, boots, Frozen Fist, Shureyla's...so I guess the last item could be something that boosts the damage but idk. ~.~ too much trying things out

TTxKairen

12-05-2012

Well Icebound Gauntlet provides a decent AD boost indirectly, since you're Qing every 2 seconds. You might want to look into the new Black Cleaver, decently cheap, provides damage, HP, and your Q would AoE proc the passive.