No thank you I will not have more...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Legend Assassin

12-09-2012

I have been a player since the game was initially released. I have spent a good amount of time and unfortunately money on this game. I recruited about a dozen people who play and rank on a daily/weekly basis.

But I am sad to say I will be uninstalling this game. I have watched every nerf and buff since the beginning. I mean back in the day when Ryze had a kick *** ult and was "OP". I dealt with the changes and even came to like a majority of them even better than the original. Dominion is probably the best example of this. It is a well rounded fast paced alternative to the game.

However, your recent update of items and new twisted tree line has changed the game for the worst in my opinion. People may troll for this, but the reason I loved League over Dota and other is because of its simplicity. I understand you have to try and target mass appeal for the game but I felt you had that accomplished fairly well.

I have read post after post reference wards, black cleaver, etc. But the thing that gets me most which isn't mentioned much are the new movement items. There are quite a few that are geared toward off-tanks. I have tried played a few games today where as a ADC I was completely outgunned because I couldn't keep distance because the enemy had these new items.

I know people will read this and disagree and good for them. I hope the game does well and they continue to enjoy it. I just hope you read this and remember where and how the company first started the game.

Shinkada

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-09-2012

Really? Bruisers are a threat now? Oh no. Sorry ADC isn't the king of the game anymore.

Not only that but it's literally been one patch. A patch that Morello himself said would not be balanced because it's in the 'throw everything out there and put out nerfs and buffs once the dust settles' phase.

Tyr Ahn Nee

12-10-2012

I can understand where the OP is coming from. The game "feels" different. I've only been playing since the Shyvana patch, while the OP has been playing since its initial release. They've completely altered the game, and the new speeds that champs are able to attain is only one example. My peeve is how they've shut down Tanking, removing FoN, the Regrowth Pendant, reducing Warmogs health bonus, making it unstackable (Even Dr.Mundo-Bot stacked Warmogs!) Leaving a Tank with no viable Magic-Resist item.
Then, there is that buggy, dark and dreary Item Shop!

Its undeniable, the game "feels" different, and not different good.

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2012

This is the first patch for the preseason that was intended to change the game's flow. Each preseason so far has followed this pattern; create large changes, balance them out for the season, then when it's stabilized the season begins; during the season, mostly minor changes and champions are what come in patches so the game's rules don't change massively during the tournaments.

Bear with it; patch 2 is going to keep changing things as well.