Misunderstanding? Tribunal Confusion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

guambomb

12-10-2012

I'm not going to lie, I've been suspended before. I reviewed the cases and i understand why i was banned. But recently i was banned for 7 days. A whole week, and i don't understand why, I'll Link the case, and you can try and figure out for yourself, while i explain my thought process, and my questions about how i got banned.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/6025777/

My first bit of confusion came from the fact that there was one game listed, 1. As in Uno, Un, A Penny. 1. I have never, in my year or so of playing league, seen someone be banned for one game. Let alone a 7 day ban. I don't have a problem with being banned for 7 days, if the reason was... reasonable.And yes, I understand that the time increase with each ban, but that system doesn't seem to work, especially when someone can get banned for a week, because of 1 game where a troll reports him/her.

Which leads to the second point, the enemy Morgana. There arn't many things that irritate me about LoL. One could say I love LoL, but if anything bothers me in it, its people who don't grasp the BASIC concepts, like that if your low in lane, you don't stay in lane, unless you have pots, and then you don't go where someone can "pounce" on you. This player seems to not grasp these concepts, and i would be okay with it, if it wasn't a lvl 30 game. Most likely close to 200-300 games, and you can't grasp that if your low you shouldn't be in lane.Then following that "skill" up with a comment insulting the "pouncer"'s skill level, for capitalizing on your, shall we say... "champ-ness". That is the one thing that will without a doubt irritate me. So i will correct you on it, as i did in the above case.
(ffr, this next part is my favorite part)

So this Morgana, and her "champ-ness", go to the "extreme" of correcting my grammar, and i take my troll opportunity, which i can guarantee almost no-one here can say they wouldn't take it, whether it be the way I did or another. But that must offend this Morg, because later in the game she tries to "troll", if you can call it that, and when i try and call her out she tell me that i was "sucking Rengar's dick"

Oh I almost forgot that she told the team to, and this is a direct quote (00:12:13), "eat a dick beast" right after Rengar ganked her the first time(which means it happened more than once).

At this point i could assume that you are wondering "what does what she did have to do with YOU getting banned?". Good Question.If you look on the case report, you can see that i as reported by an enemy. It doesn't exactly take a rocket scientist to tell you that Morg was the one that reported me, and undoubtedly reported Rengar , too. She literally reported me for defending a teammate, and him for playing the game. Neither of which is a ban-able offense in case you were wondering. I'm just confused how 1 person, 1 poor, unskilled, dick beast taming troll, can get someone banned for 7 days. A whole week, because of one person. She somehow managed to win, in a sick and twisted way. Problem? Yes it is.

-Guambomb13

P.S.-If i missed something or misspelled anything, leave it in the comments.
P.S.S- Yes, I did Report her, and i don't think she got banned, let alone for a whole week. She went 0-11 btw.
P.S.S.S-I consistently refer to morg as "her" or "she", i don't think that person is a girl irl, but the champion is so i said "she".

LittleDi

12-10-2012

Alright, I'll review.
When you actually post the case number instead of the forums link itself.

mochibuni

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2012

It's "you're."

You're = you are
Your = possessive you

guambomb

12-10-2012

i know. I said in the 3rd paragraph that i counter with my own troll. That was it