Trolls don't get banned

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Hobo Lord

12-09-2012

At least the good ones, the good ones aren't reported enough to even end up in the tribunal, how else can you explain getting a rager/griefer/someone acting clearly against the SC in almost every game? The tribunal can't be working, instead it states that you can't get mad at the trolls otherwise you get banned.

Started playing dota 2, and its much less stressful, I can say WHATEVER the **** I want to the trolls and nothing happens. Heck I can be the troll in the first place. Instead of in LoL having to carefully word what I'm saying and make sure no emotion gets put into my words, otherwise I get reported and banned for "negative attitude". Really guys you are not following the standards of online video games or even RL encounters, you're following the standards of maybe like competitive sports other than American Football. In an online pub game, think of how ludicrous that is! lololol.

Inc downvotes for the truth, all the replies will be "ur wrong, ur noob, hur hur look how ironic and sarcastic I can be". Not ONE solid counter argument. The intelligent ppl who read this will get up and leave. The dumb ones will think of some snark remark and stay in the cesspit.

Peace, Riot will be in a rude awaking and will have to change their practices once they stop having a virtual monopoly on the market.

Great Pyrenees

12-09-2012

Your post has no merit please enjoy DOTA

The Hobo Lord

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great Pyrenees View Post
Your post has no merit please enjoy DOTA
Lolol read the end of my post, I predicted this response, and the counter response. Am I psychic or are all of you predictable?

Great Pyrenees

12-09-2012

Maybe you are =). At the end of the day I just want you to be happy. Dota 2 seems to make you happy LoL seems to make you angry. I am only looking out for your best interests man =)

PogoPogoPogoPogo

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hobo Lord View Post
how else can you explain getting a rager/griefer/someone acting clearly against the SC in almost every game?
This doesn't happen to me.

LittleDi

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hobo Lord View Post
Started playing dota 2, and its much less stressful, I can say WHATEVER the **** I want to the trolls and nothing happens. Heck I can be the troll in the first place.
Gonna be interesting when the dota 2 report system gets fully implemented right?

ClearSkyss

12-09-2012

Your a troll get the fuack off my game

The Hobo Lord

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleDi View Post
Gonna be interesting when the dota 2 report system gets fully implemented right?
its already in game, it only bans the hardcore ragers/griefers and gives them a perma ban directly.

LargeSnorlax

12-10-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...=stealthy+bird

As usual, you are wrong.

Lemon Limeade

12-10-2012

Oh wait, This just in. Dota2 Creators are doing what Riot is. Instead of the Tribunal they call it The Hollows. GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASP.

WHO SAW DAT COMING?!