Add Support Tab in the Shop UI

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Myrmonden

12-05-2012

Hello, I see you get a lot of HUD comments now when the new is out-_-

What I always wanted and hope you at riot games would add is a support item tab, similar to the ones with attack, defence magic etc.

Especially now when I tried to find the new items which are meant for support characters. I have a hard time location them as I don't know what to press for tab to locate them.
Furthermore, it would make it easier to browse the users options.As many support item are built from similar items and when the user don't know exactly what support item to get in the specific situation by having a tab showing all support items it would give the user a good overlook on the possible options.

Of course this item tab shouldent have any possible item for a support as it would be overwhelming and it differs a lot between characters.

It should show mainly the aura items and for example the new sightstone (great item btw). And other common item bought for a support e.g wards etc.

Delucien

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2012

Similar thought here, I was hoping you would have a tab for the gp 10 items.

Myrmonden

12-06-2012

Yeah, I didn't mention the gold per second item specifically there.

I just had a game where I couldn't find the ice shard(is that the right name?-_-) with Sona.

This support tab should have auras, GP, ward,sightstone and item that riot games know most support buys (based on statistic I don't have access to)