AP Runes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

griftin

11-25-2009

Does anyone have some suggestions for a Kassadin/TF rune sheet? I mainly play Kassadin, I have Twisted Fate as well and I play him now and then.

I was thinking about stacking a full sheet of Tier 2 Force(AP per level) runes since it is nearly 10,000 more IP to purchase the same set of Tier 3. I'm thinking this would work well for Kassadin, TF I don't know as much about but AP should be good for him too.

I'm also playing Corki, Trynd and Ashe now and then so I may have to drop some cash to build a physical rune sheet as well. Any suggestions on runes that would work well for those 3 would be appreciated.

wildfire393

11-25-2009

If you play so many characters, I would suggest starting with runes with universal application: MP Regen, Cooldown Reduction, Movement Speed, $/10, etc.

If you are limited to only playing mage-types, try Magic Resistance Penetration runes, they will give you more bang for your buck than AP runes in terms of damaging spells (for casters who focus more on heals and shields, AP are still better). For most physical champs, Armor Penetration is likewise very good. Crit chance is good for those who are based on criticals, and Crit Damage is good for those who get a high crit chance normally (ashe, tryndamere, etc). Straight damage again isn't the best, as it does not scale at all.

griftin

11-25-2009

Does Magic Pen overtake AP even when the enemy isn't buying any Magic Resist items?