[Moderate] Zyra's plant's stop attacking for periods of time.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Drinks

12-04-2012

I am unsure whether this is a bug, or an update that i may have missed, but i play Zyra as a midlaner often, and after the most recent patch i noticed that her plants would randomly stop attacking the closest minion, or would prioritize minions over champions that were well within range, even when i was also auto-attacking the champion.

This has been witnessed on plants spawned with both her Q and E. They sometimes pause for up to 2 seconds before they continue attacking, and they usually change targets after this pause. (I noticed it hit a melee minion once, then after a pause switch to a siege minion while the melee one was still alive).

When the plants spawn, the attack speed is normal, then it becomes delayed after they reach around 2/3 - 1/2 on the timer.

Unsure how to recreate this, as i have only played one game like this, but i will try it in a separate game to see if the same results are obtained.

ExceedingLimits

12-06-2012

This has to be a bug with S3 patch. I've played A LOT of Zyra games both as Mid and Support. Her plants are NOT supposed to have this delay, at least they NEVER had this delay in S2. If this is a change to Zyra's plants for S3... then I don't know what Riot is thinking.

Spirituality

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2012

zyra plant is stupid now

Spirituality

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-08-2012

Bump!!!

Spirituality

12-08-2012

Bump!!!

st0n3dunic0rn

12-08-2012

same problem. except it only happens with wildfire zyra skin.

Calabog Orunitia

12-09-2012

Yeah i switched and played on the normal skin and it didnt bug, so it has something to do with the wildfire skin

ExceedingLimits

12-09-2012

ohh thanks guys for figuring this out. I always play with wildfire zyra skin. I guess I'll switch to normal until it's fixed!

Folkkk

12-09-2012

I played today with Classic Zyra and I've notice this bug too. I think its not exclusively with Wildfire Zyra.

Concept

12-09-2012

I can confirm that this bug is specific to the wildfire skin, just tried a few games without it and the plants were acting as normal.