GD, Please rate me fairly on my PERMANENT BANNED reform card.......

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

j c0le

12-05-2012

bump for the almighty enlytenment

Caid KillZ

12-05-2012

I often just wonder how most of the people that play league got SOOO incredibly sensitive. Any other game I have ever played in my life (and I have played far beyond plenty) has had trash talk 100x worse than this game and there has never been a reason for a ban and obviously not a reason for a perma ban. when people yell at you (all caps) or talk ****, it's best just to ignore them. There is actually an ignore option IN GAME specifically for this reason. If you really do get that emotional over some guy calling you a name on a video game over the internet, then you probably shouldn't even play. Trash talk in online gaming is/always will be around.

That being said, I am perfectly understanding of Riot giving out 2 week bans or resetting someones lvl back to one and making them re-grind it up to 30 again. But do they really have to take away an account that someone has payed for things on? It's a little extreme IMO. I know a lot of people will disagree. It's just funny how childish people are. Both the ones that talk ****, and the ones who literally CRY over it. both need to grow up...

j c0le

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caid KillZ View Post
I often just wonder how most of the people that play league got SOOO incredibly sensitive. Any other game I have ever played in my life (and I have played far beyond plenty) has had trash talk 100x worse than this game and there has never been a reason for a ban and obviously not a reason for a perma ban. when people yell at you (all caps) or talk ****, it's best just to ignore them. There is actually an ignore option IN GAME specifically for this reason. If you really do get that emotional over some guy calling you a name on a video game over the internet, then you probably shouldn't even play. Trash talk in online gaming is/always will be around.

That being said, I am perfectly understanding of Riot giving out 2 week bans or resetting someones lvl back to one and making them re-grind it up to 30 again. But do they really have to take away an account that someone has payed for things on? It's a little extreme IMO. I know a lot of people will disagree. It's just funny how childish people are. Both the ones that talk ****, and the ones who literally CRY over it. both need to grow up...
i agree with you completely.

to be honest, and no offense to people, this was me when i was a lot younger actually, a lot of these kids dont have real life social lives, so their internet lives consumes them and affects them emotionally in every way possible.

no outside interaction will make you "soft". so much lack of social skills.

Harate

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by j c0le View Post
so their internet lives consumes them and affects them emotionally in every way possible.
Says the guy being punished for lacking social skills.

Dracorya

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harate View Post
Says the guy being punished for lacking social skills.
The truth is too much for him, so he'll just bury his head in the sand with his fingers in his ears pretending it doesn't exist.

KUBlueBarracuda

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by j c0le View Post
i agree with you completely.

to be honest, and no offense to people, this was me when i was a lot younger actually, a lot of these kids dont have real life social lives, so their internet lives consumes them and affects them emotionally in every way possible.

no outside interaction will make you "soft". so much lack of social skills.
I will never understand the logic in this. I am not soft or weak or lacking of thick skin if somebody wants to call me names on the internet. I report and punish these people because they broke the Summoner's Code which are the rules of the game. All you have to do is NOT BE A JERK. There is no rocket science in this.

No, you should not be "reset" back to 1 and have to regrind instead of a permanent ban. All that teaches you is I can still keep all my skins, my access to this summoner name, et cetera and still break the rules.

You don't deserve the things you have earned in league if you don't abide by the rules they set and you agreed to. And this is after you broke the rules an ungodly amount of times.

People are "soft" because they can't take a rager in game? Well these permaban's are 'soft' because they cannot accept the consequences of their actions.

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caid KillZ View Post

League of Legends is the only game that is actually trying to better their community. Games such as Hon,Cod, and DoTa has a worst community than Lol in my opinion since people can get away with anything they say or do, because the companies only care about making money. They don't care if the community is having bad interactions with each other outside of cheating, hacking, or boosting(CoD).

If you want to play a game where you want be punished for telling someone to die or get cancer, go play one of the other games I mention. Nobody forcing you to stick with Lol and the Tribunal, cause guess what? The Tribunal will remain no matter what at this point.

also, lets me point out how childish your arguments are.

Just because their is a mute/ignore button, don't mean its okay for anyone to rage in the game, just like in real life how it isn't okay to sprout cuss words and racial slurs while at a restaurant or store. You are at their establishment so you go by their rules, don't like it? Don't visit that establishment, same as Riot.

Just because you pay money for something don't mean it make you immune from the consequences of your actions, just like driving a Benz or Roll Royce. You can't do 60MPH in a school zone just, because you paid for the car, try that excuse with the police and see how badly that will go over for you.

This game is built upon rules same as society in real life. If you refused to follow the rules ingame then don't cry when you are "jailed" for your behavior. You received a permaban, so you had ample enough time and opportunity to change your behavior, you refused to and now you banned. Either start a new account and earn the stuff you lost or find a new game with more favorable rules for you.

/rant and thread over

nothingxs

Recruiter

12-06-2012

Can we see the first six or so report cards?

j c0le

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiister View Post
League of Legends is the only game that is actually trying to better their community. Games such as Hon,Cod, and DoTa has a worst community than Lol in my opinion since people can get away with anything they say or do, because the companies only care about making money. They don't care if the community is having bad interactions with each other outside of cheating, hacking, or boosting(CoD).

If you want to play a game where you want be punished for telling someone to die or get cancer, go play one of the other games I mention. Nobody forcing you to stick with Lol and the Tribunal, cause guess what? The Tribunal will remain no matter what at this point.

also, lets me point out how childish your arguments are.

Just because their is a mute/ignore button, don't mean its okay for anyone to rage in the game, just like in real life how it isn't okay to sprout cuss words and racial slurs while at a restaurant or store. You are at their establishment so you go by their rules, don't like it? Don't visit that establishment, same as Riot.

Just because you pay money for something don't mean it make you immune from the consequences of your actions, just like driving a Benz or Roll Royce. You can't do 60MPH in a school zone just, because you paid for the car, try that excuse with the police and see how badly that will go over for you.

This game is built upon rules same as society in real life. If you refused to follow the rules ingame then don't cry when you are "jailed" for your behavior. You received a permaban, so you had ample enough time and opportunity to change your behavior, you refused to and now you banned. Either start a new account and earn the stuff you lost or find a new game with more favorable rules for you.

/rant and thread over
Thanks for your feedback.

How are my arguments childish? Never did I say the ignore/mute functions give you the right to belittle and call people names and curse at them. Did I ever cuss or use any racial slurs in my reform card? NO!

The rules are subjective. I have not called anyone a "noob" in years, but the difference between a person who is overly sensitive will be extremely offended by the word noob and a person who has developed social skills will not take it to heart. I'm not saying its okay, but there are a lot of poeple that will report for ANYTHING they feel (subjective) is negative.

Harate

12-07-2012

jcole lets put all of your blatantly obvious trolling aside for a second. Do you understand what the word subjective means? Even if the summoners code is left up to interpretation based on an individuals morals and personal beliefs, as a whole the community believes that you are a ******bag. An *******. You seem to have a way with words (typical troll) but you might want to brush up on your math. I'll put it simply. The majority of users think you're a jerk. The minority think you're innocent.

You keep using words like sensitive and thin skinned and that's okay. Maybe the league of legends is soft in YOUR eyes from a subjective standpoint (see what I did there?) But unfortunately for you the majority of us weak and frail thin skinned sensitive crybabies find you to be a failure in human communication skills. Therefore you're banned. And now all you have left is to bait and troll on a forum where people have no issue reminding you what an ******* you are.

So who's the loser here?