GD, Please rate me fairly on my PERMANENT BANNED reform card.......

1234567 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Only Tristana

12-04-2012

While I personally wouldn't have punished for any of those games, you come across as a very annoying individual.

Genocide Messiah

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

This was a permaban? Wow...

j c0le

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziraphale7 View Post
While I personally wouldn't have punished for any of those games, you come across as a very annoying individual.
I may be annoying at times, but I dont curse/swear, I'm not racist, and I mind my own business and you will not believe how much I get harassed all game when I do well or not.

Granted, I am only gold, I really try to win games.

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/28961552#history

j c0le

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daemon View Post
The only thing I saw that was remotely bad was starting off with "listen here ass clowns" in game 5. I've seen worse and I would've pardoned.
it was a joke, look at everything I typed after that. funny or not, you could tell i wasn't serious about calling them ********s.

Misterpigs

12-04-2012

WOW......a rioter actually gave THIS a perma ban??

where to begin...
literally ONE game where he crosses the line, going 6-12 as panth,,,all other games are fine, no reason to even end up in trib

Broken system is broken.......clear example right here. Sorry that Lyte still dreams of a care bear world where we all hold hands and cooperate with each other on a level that is nauseating....dumb ban is dumb. Competitive game that expects no rash outbursts...

If this player is toxic...omg riot needs to read their cases more carefully cause my god...the **** i've seen is 1000x worse than this.

TheDjinni

12-04-2012

Would have pardoned.

1. Expressing discontent with players isn't ban-worthy unless you're abusive and nonconstructive with it, which you weren't. Especially when your teammates are harassing you.
2. Crappy scores aren't out of the question in a 4v5 ARAM.
3. Saying umad at someone who is ranting in all chat isn't ban-worthy.
4. See #1. Plus the kat clearly didn't care since she wasn't even the one who reported.
5. Clearly joking around with people he's played before.

Simply being abrasive and direct about your feelings is not ban-worthy. Too bad I don't go on the Tribunal near as much anymore as I would have voted pardon.

Sir Tan Tea

12-04-2012

And this is a fine example of why I don't say anything in this game any more. I don't think any behavior should result in a permaban except hackers and obvious feeders. This community is sickening, who reports this, then who reviews this, and then who reviews the final check and says this guy deserves a perma ban.

I get that you want to send a message and he has already been banned in the past, but really permaban doesn't fix behavior. Give him a 2 week ban, then after that a month ban from ranked, and at the same time make it so he can't earn any IP for a month. BAM, now his actions have consequences he has to live with.

Aznil

12-04-2012

There must be more to this story, because if not I should've been banned long ago...and I have a Teamwork and Honorable Opponent badge.

AbyssionKnight

12-04-2012

Remember it takes multiple warnings / bans to reach perma ban status. Not only that, but an absurdly large report rate. Games shown in tribunal are also a random sampling of a persons recent games and not necessarily their most toxic ones.

j c0le

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aznil View Post
There must be more to this story, because if not I should've been banned long ago...and I have a Teamwork and Honorable Opponent badge.
no, there's not much to the story at all.
these were cases were similar to my previous ssuspensions.
a long time ago, I got suspended for saying "Gg noobs",since then I've never said "noobs" in game. a long tmie ago was about 7-9 months ago.

1234567 ... 10