GD, Please rate me fairly on my PERMANENT BANNED reform card.......

123456 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AlphariusRising

12-04-2012

First game you were blaming and harassing your team.

Second game you were trolling. "I have played eve less than 5 times in my LoL career." is not an excuse to build Warmog's eve and suicide into the enemy team. Nobody else's score was near yours. You are suiciding. ARAM is not a place to troll and get away with it.

Third game you got a free win and thought you had better harass the enemy. Yeah, Draven was salty. Doesn't give you an excuse to be a dick.

Game 4:
Pantheon [00:13:59] thsi kat
Pantheon [00:14:01] has a big mouth
Pantheon [00:14:06] then doesnt nkow how to play

Pantheon [00:40:46] wtf
Pantheon [00:41:43] this kat
Pantheon [00:41:46] trolilng us so hard

5: Game 5 speaks for itself.
It's also worth noting that game 5 is the only game you do particularly well in. It is also the game where you talk a whole bunch of **** in all chat. It seems to me like that might be indicative of your regular behavior.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
Tribunal reviewers are encouraged to punish if they even see 1 incident that is worth punishing--that is what they are supposed to do. For a player to even get into the Tribunal they have to have received dozens or hundreds of reports by players that are 'neutral' or 'positive' in the community. The Tribunal system is designed to be extremely conservative and give the benefit of the doubt to the player and always, always avoid false punishes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
The number of games in the Tribunal Case does not reflect how many reports/games it took you to get into the Tribunal.

Let's say a player gets reported 100 times in 100 games. An absurdly high number. The Tribunal then begins building a case for the player. The Tribunal would then randomly sample the player's recent match history and pull a few recent games--it could be 1-5, but this number is not related to how many games or reports got you into Tribunal to begin with.

koekkoek

12-04-2012

Honestly I took the time to read the games and can't believe you can get permabanned.

I get guy that are way more toxic in game and don't end up reporting them.

I think people are to sensitive sometimes.

FlubbyDG

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy the hand View Post
I'm not going to bother reading.
Then don't bother responding. Nobody wants the worthless opinion of some imbecile who can't even handle a couple pages of texts.

This is a place where grownups come to read and discuss things. Go back to your little video games and get the hell off the forums.

Kayleorfeed

12-04-2012

game 1 didnt do anything

game 2 he built tank eve, he did bad, so did his amu in a 4v5 ARAM

game 3: he says umad? lol wut

game 4: said stop talking in all chat nobody cares. why is the bannable again?

game 5: said get some, ***** get some and taunting, bannable depending on the judge

overall how is this bannable 1 out of 5 games is borderline punishable

Kayleorfeed

12-04-2012

send in a support ticket op

this should have been pardon

DeathByWaffle

12-04-2012

Remember, cases for perma bans review a lot more games than what is shown on the reform card.

Kayleorfeed

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathByWaffle View Post
Remember, cases for perma bans review a lot more games than what is shown on the reform card.
really now

really?

too bad tribunal only sees whats in the card

you dont punish or pardon somebody because they got reported

AbyssionKnight

12-04-2012

In the first game alone i saw a lot of negative attitude from you.

Illuyankas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

Perma bans are reviewed by Riot, also they usually require that you were banned multiple times in the past.
Even if the offenses are very minor, if you can't behave after several (!) warnings and/or bans then a permanent ban is justified.

Daemon

12-04-2012

The only thing I saw that was remotely bad was starting off with "listen here ass clowns" in game 5. I've seen worse and I would've pardoned.

I'm a pretty nice player who lets people get whatever role they want for the sake of keeping the team happy (I've also never been banned or warned, been playing the game for 2 years), but even I will state if someone is trolling or if they're doing something wrong. You came off a bit harsh and there's better ways to say "you suck", such as "maybe you should practice your champion in a bot game" or "maybe play an easier champion in that role?". If I'm getting screwed over top lane while the jungler is sitting in mid with a fed Lux who is capable of winning her lane, I kindly suggest that he should gank top and help me out. If he doesn't...oh well. There's the next game for me to dominate in. Sometimes it's hard to be nice, but in the end, people will like you more and your team will do better. I sound like Goody-Two Shoes, but I get a lot of comments about how nice and helpful I am in the game, which is better than pissing everyone off for no reason. Why do people like Scarra, Aphromoo and WingsofDeathX? Because they're nice players who don't rage at other players.

Being a dick doesn't help the team. If someone is being a dick to you, the worst possible thing you can do is be really nice to them. That pisses them off even more than being a dick back to them. If it gets to be too much, just mute. If you cannot control yourself, only use chat to call mias, timers for objectives and ask for ganks.

I might not be 2200 ELO, but it doesn't matter the skill. Being a nice guy is more rewarding and your team isn't busy raging back at you (opposed to playing the game.)

123456 ... 10