GD, Please rate me fairly on my PERMANENT BANNED reform card.......

12345 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

j c0le

12-04-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/5957939/

I am NOT a toxic player at all. All my cases were reported by one person, which means it was a subjective minority report. Multiple reports in the same case would be classified as being more toxic.

I've taken time to explain the cases and all I ask is that you read my cases before giving a response. Thanks in advance.

GAME 1: I pretty much got harassed all game by my teammates and kept my composure. Nothing here was toxic by me.

GAME 2: This was a 4v5 ARAM while I was playing Eve. I have played eve less than 5 times in my LoL career. Being that it was ARAM, I don't think my score and performance should be used against me. I was not trolling in this game.

GAME 3: I see nothing toxic in this game. My opponent kept talking in "all chat" for some reason and all i said was "umad". That's a false report.

GAME 4:Reported one time by opponent. Not sure for what. All I did was tell him not to talk in all chat. False report.

GAME 5: This may be the only game reportable, but if you read the char accurately, I was joking with a player from a prior game. He wasn't offended, we were joking just like we did in the prior game. There is nothing reportable here, I didn't single anyone out when I said "btich". Again, ONE report from the opponent, I'm sure if I were toxic, I'd get 5 enemy reports.

With that being said, some of you might say, "All permabans are reviewed by Riot staff".
Well, I've contacted Riot staff on prior suspensions and they were NOT helpful at all. The only responses I received were copied and pasted. I'm not even sure these support staff people know how to play the game. They gave me zero advice and did not give me any percentages of reports or anything. All copied and pasted. Really? How am I suppose to learn if you aren't telling me what I'm doing wrong or even making an effort.

Also, you may argue, "you've been suspended many times and not all cases are shown in the tribunal". Well based off these, I see one of them (game 5) worthy of a slap on the wrist. With that said, that is 4 out of 5 cases that are false reports (80%), which is HUGE. 80% of reports false. My prior suspensions have consisted of cases like the ones above. Unfair and unjust.

EDIT: this original thread was in the GD, got massive support from the community, then moved to the Tribunal to rot...

created a thread in GD for majority support to show riot community opinions, then gets closed with upvotes...
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2870784

PetalDance

12-04-2012

permanent means this isnt the first ban.

you arent the worst ive met, but you are a dick

abdulalhazr

12-04-2012

That is completely ridiculous. The only one that was REMOTELY ban worthy is the last one, and that as you said was a joke. Didn't even look like it was malice in it at all. I will plus 1 and bump.

notFREEfood

12-04-2012

You weren't a total ******* like some permabans I've seen. I definitely wouldn't have reported you if you were in one of my games for that behavior. That said, you tend to ride your teammates too much when they do poorly. For that reason I probably would have ended up skipping your case if I encountered it.

God Karthus NA

12-04-2012

It seems your standard of what is acceptable or not is different than most players'. I would've clicked punish on all except game 1.

General Stinky

12-04-2012

whats wrong with the 1st game?

Pin Heel Surfer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

lol

FlubbyDG

12-04-2012

Nothing even remotely ban-worthy, and never more than 1 report.

This shouldn't surprise anyone.

We've seen the majority of GD decided that "gg noobs" should be insta-punished, why would it stop there? You've got a game full of entitled pre-pubescent babies with a a shiny "report" button to furiously slam down anytime the slightest thing doesn't go their way. Was there ever any question of avoiding unwarranted punishments?

If you've already received warning bans, you're safest bet is to completely stop using chat, and even that is no guarantee.

BrightNooblar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

You sure love making this thread, jcole.

jimmy the hand

12-04-2012

I'm not going to bother reading, if your account is permanently banned you've probably been warned and banned at different levels atleast 5 times. Also these reports are just a few of many that we can't see. I'm sorry for your permanent ban if you legitimately don't deserve it, but i find that highly unlikely.

12345 ... 10