Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New patch BS

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YohanasChimpo

12-05-2012

Dude I've tried all that. My best bet was trying what was said on here but even that didn't really solve the problem. It just allowed me to actually stay get to the game and stay in

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2594227

I'm not an idiot. I've tried everything possible and after 3 fail ass games of trial and error i left it to repair install over night, and it seems that still hasn't solved anything. I really don't understand this. I guess it's possible that it could be my internet but it started RIGHT as i started downloading the patch and hasn't stopped since then, and every time i run LoL it just seems to **** all over my internet..

YohanasChimpo

12-05-2012

you all are dicks for downvoting me when im just tryna get some help.

l3AK3D

12-05-2012

delete system32

Decent Player NA

12-05-2012

Since the patch my ping has gone from around 100 to 70's 80's but that just might be because I changed the password on my wifi from 123456..